Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: California Should Take Note

Quote Originally Posted by honksrworkn View Post
    First Off , CA is a state with a population of about 97% utterly Stupid people so believe me they don't and wont take note on Anything that is good or Fair and Just . They enjoy being the lead when it comes to stupid , while ruining the state into the crapper.... Its what Liberals do ..... Stupid people can't run anything ... Its funny cuz they sure are proud of being complete idiots ...
    This ONE sided Government they call a Supermajority is nothing less than communism .... Comply to fair and just laws if there are any in CA and expect Newsome and the rest of his circus of idiots to do their best to bankrupt Ca so they can keep it a welfare state with a huge contingency of dumb voters waiting for handouts .....Anything this SuperMajority does means nothing .... It is not a legal form of government under US Constitution ...
    It's our right to toss them out and start over with all good people .....
    III say when ....
    Fish On .....
    Tossing them out is like building a wall and Making the Immigrants that came Legally Wonder if Voting even works in This state . It won`t happen and It`s amazing to me but has anyone Noticed how California has become the New Mexico In California??? Voting System is rigged that`s The Bottom line ,Our state is almost as bad as The Southern Border Countries where there people are leaving for the corruption!!! But I love your Post . You mean well!!! So Lets talk Fishing!!!!!!
    Last edited by stefanoflo; 07-07-2019 at 02:32 PM.

A Life spent fishing, is never wasted.

2. Likes zipperman liked this post
    STICK N FISH&FOLD N FOWL honksrworkn's Avatar
    No Cal .... Between the Sac and Feather ..
    Post Thanks / Like

First Off , CA is a state with a population of about 97% utterly Stupid people so believe me they don't and wont take note on Anything that is good or Fair and Just . They enjoy being the lead when it comes to stupid , while ruining the state into the crapper.... Its what Liberals do ..... Stupid people can't run anything ... Its funny cuz they sure are proud of being complete idiots ...
    This ONE sided Government they call a Supermajority is nothing less than communism .... Comply to fair and just laws if there are any in CA and expect Newsome and the rest of his circus of idiots to do their best to bankrupt Ca so they can keep it a welfare state with a huge contingency of dumb voters waiting for handouts .....Anything this SuperMajority does means nothing .... It is not a legal form of government under US Constitution ...
    It's our right to toss them out and start over with all good people .....
    III say when ....
    Fish On .....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CDK View Post
    Orcas are supposed to love fur bags.To me they are like politicians , don't do their jobs and people still love them.
    At the Cost Of Others .

5. Likes honksrworkn liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Orcas are supposed to love fur bags.To me they are like politicians , don't do their jobs and people still love them.
    You can’t fix stupid, no matter how much duct tape you use!
    Doing the best I can with what's left.

Post Thanks / Like

well not to change the subject . But I believe in Fish sniffers last issue there was a Issue with Killer whales How about we don`t dispatch the Sea lions ,but get them, cage them and feed them to the Killer whales , call it recycling of the habitats! to save the Habitat . of others????

8. Likes CDK, burninfuel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

How long before Portland snowflakes protest this?

10. Likes zipperman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Datster_2000 View Post
    I know for the Mountain Lions the tree hugging, pretty kitty lovers passed prop. 117 in 1990 to "save" the kitties. DFG has had it's hands tied so much even Houdini couldn't get out of that mess. The voters and politicians pick a subject that sounds great with little political muscle and run with it.
    Unless a Mountain Lions in a Tree Hugers House looking for food nothing will be done for sure.Remember the animals where here first .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigUnInDaBoat View Post
    Never happen here! They banned bear (with dogs) and cougar hunting, now we are seeing the spillover of bear and lions into the valley. DF&W has it's head so far up it's own ass it's sad.
    I know for the Mountain Lions the tree hugging, pretty kitty lovers passed prop. 117 in 1990 to "save" the kitties. DFG has had it's hands tied so much even Houdini couldn't get out of that mess. The voters and politicians pick a subject that sounds great with little political muscle and run with it.

13. Likes BigUnInDaBoat, Spinner, zipperman, CDK liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Never happen here! They banned bear (with dogs) and cougar hunting, now we are seeing the spillover of bear and lions into the valley. DF&W has it's head so far up it's own ass it's sad.

15. Likes Spinner, zipperman, honksrworkn, wckid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gdr_11 View Post
    Unfortunately, the tree huggers and immigration promoters would never allow cute sea lions to be dispatched to save thousands of salmonoids. I am glad that Oregon stepped up to the plate and took care of these furbags....the only shortcoming was that they didn't just put a bounty on them and let them be shot.

https://www.salmontroutsteelheader.c...ons-euthanized
    Those that Run The state of Corruption can care less about Salmon and steelhead. . Look at what they did about the Forest and and the water storage that was suppose to happen. better yet the New Tunnel and the Train to Now where
    Seems NancY Palosi Relative( newsome) is keeping it all in the family of California Corruption!!!

17. Likes Trickytrucker, Spinner, zipperman liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast