Post Thanks / Like

Duck Club and Blind Leases available for 2019-2020 Seasoon

Are you tired of being stuck in one spot all season?
    We provide our members with multiple quality properties and blinds, ensuring that YOU get the chance to chase the birds all around the valley. You’ll never be stuck in one spot for the season. Our blinds are set up with quality decoys, flip covers and are well maintained.
    You sign up to hunt on the website, pick your spot, and have the control to hunt on any day you choose. Waterfowl Chasers is a duck hunting club about YOU!
    We provide an environment that is welcoming to everyone, including families, wives, and children. We encourage members to bring junior hunters and new hunters. We strive to keep our members happy!
    Cost is $2,000 per season and this year we will also be offering a free pheasant hunt & BBQ for members to bring their families.

I also have a few blinds available on the Womble Ranch property.
    This is a great property in the Upper Butte Sink area off Gridley Colusa HWY & Adobe Rd.
    Ever just want a 2-Man blind with your buddy or family member in a great area?
    Have a group of 4 and looking for a blind?
    This piece is known as the Womble Ranch.
    The property is 3sq Miles with several options of blinds throughout the property.
    There are 2-Man, 3-Man, & 4-Man blinds available.
    Trailer parking W/ Hookups (Water & Power) is also available for $750 per season. There is a ranch hand that lives on-site for security. Restrooms will be placed as well and maintained throughout the season.

Lastly I have 2 Blinds left for direct lease and 2 dry fields left for goose hunting w/ pits

I have options available for any type of hunter.
    Attached Images Attached Images