Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: Times R A changing

Quote Originally Posted by fishwrong2 View Post
    I know, and we’ve got our eye on you....😉
    Who's looking at who?..........Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Times R A changing

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    Not paranoid at all, just ex-military intelligence with DIRNSA Director of National Security Agency. BTW they are embedded in the system too...….Jetspray
    I know, and we’ve got our eye on you....😉

3. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishwrong2 View Post
    Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get you.....
    Not paranoid at all, just ex-military intelligence with DIRNSA Director of National Security Agency. BTW they are embedded in the system too...….Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    As far as things changing, the invention of the "internet" and the creation of social medias is like the re-invention of the printing press in the dark ages. Too bad they are trying to turn us back to the dark ages using that very AI and censorship. Who is the "pope" of all this Times R A changing......Jetspray
    Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get you.....

6. Likes Jetspray, dennis l liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As far as things changing, the invention of the "internet" and the creation of social medias is like the re-invention of the printing press in the dark ages. Too bad they are trying to turn us back to the dark ages using that very AI and censorship. Who is the "pope" of all this Times R A changing......Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like

Yep me too, I would have said "Hey girls do you have enough protection?". I'm sure that would have gotten me a slap or maybe a special rub-a-dub till my wallet fell out......Jetspray

9. Likes dennis l liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My eye sites are going and the other day while walking on the beach near a Kelp bed I smelled something I faintly remembered. Suddenly I remembered and said, "Hi Girls".

11. Likes Jetspray, zipperman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dennis l View Post
    Was walking down the beach the other day passed a group of scantily clad of girls in bikinis and thought to my self "hope they have on enough sun screen" that's almost a self portrait of me.

right on, aint it funny how time changes how you look at things?
    be safe

13. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Times R A changing

Was walking down the beach the other day passed a group of scantily clad girls in bikinis and thought to my self "hope they have on enough sun screen" that's almost a self portrait of me.
    Last edited by dennis l; 05-17-2019 at 07:35 AM.