Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Captain Compassion's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pyramid Fest Fall 2019.

Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish. -- Ovid

Post Thanks / Like

Well the list is growing are there any folks from the old site coming too? I am still on for things, if I can make it......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

2 months until Pyramid Fest.
    Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish. -- Ovid

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Pyramid Fest Fall 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Compassion View Post
    Thanks for this info Steve. I have a place rented at the lodge for the fest. Hope the reservation is still good. A note I'm not maintaining the notice on the Finaddic on FB because Zuck decided to give me a few weeks off But I'm not forgetting it.

CC
    Thanks too Steve, as far as you CC you dam'ed conservative......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

5. Likes Captain Compassion liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LineStretcher View Post
    Just a quick side note. Crosby's lodge sold and is now Pyramid Lake Lodge. The buyer is a big time Pyramid fisherman and is really fixing the place up nice. I didnt get his name but I did hear that the fishing department is going to be a lot bigger. Most everything is staying the same with some housekeeping. Not sure if the rental cabins have been upgraded but the grounds around them are clean as a whistle. Anyway, if you want to rent a cabin you'll need the Pyramid Lake Lodge phone number not Crosby's Lodge. I dont have it but I'll do a little research and see if I can find it and post it.
    Thanks for this info Steve. I have a place rented at the lodge for the fest. Hope the reservation is still good. A note I'm not maintaining the notice on the Finaddic on FB because Zuck decided to give me a few weeks off But I'm not forgetting it.

CC

7. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a quick side note. Crosby's lodge sold and is now Pyramid Lake Lodge. The buyer is a big time Pyramid fisherman and is really fixing the place up nice. I didnt get his name but I did hear that the fishing department is going to be a lot bigger. Most everything is staying the same with some housekeeping. Not sure if the rental cabins have been upgraded but the grounds around them are clean as a whistle. Anyway, if you want to rent a cabin you'll need the Pyramid Lake Lodge phone number not Crosby's Lodge. I dont have it but I'll do a little research and see if I can find it and post it.

9. Likes Captain Compassion liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ed View Post
    This outing should be on every ones bucket list because...................

the fish were BIG and getting BIGGER at the end of the season with lots of TEN (10) Pound fish being caught !!

With three months of feeding and no fishing pressure and time for them to get dumb again....................

It's not going to get any better than the opener !!

Come wet a line and tell some lies, I mean stories..............
    Ed that is it in a nutshell, I won't mention the time you took a header while trying to launch a boat, never I will never, tell anyone about that. You are a great friend to have for sure......Dave Peterson (aka Jetspray)

Post Thanks / Like

This outing should be on every ones bucket list because...................

the fish were BIG and getting BIGGER at the end of the season with lots of TEN (10) Pound fish being caught !!

With three months of feeding and no fishing pressure and time for them to get dumb again....................

It's not going to get any better than the opener !!

Come wet a line and tell some lies, I mean stories..............

12. Likes Jetspray, Captain Compassion liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Bump to the fest, we need more folks to be there in October. You need to fish this lake if you never have before, it is very unusual to fish it and it is very beautiful there too........Jetspray

14. Likes Captain Compassion liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast