Post Thanks / Like

Re: Big Trout on Grubs

Awesome fishing!! I love hammering those Shasta bows. Great video gentlemen! I have found grub/tube fishing can be very effective at any lake.

I plan on putting a jig head on the 3in firecracker grub and jigging those from the dams in the high mountain Lakes.
    www.calfish.net Catch & release, for my kids & yours. www.calsport.org.

2. Likes AnglingWes, Stickman, Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Big Trout on Grubs

This afternoon I received my purchase from Fish Sniffer via the link you gave me Wes. Not only was it good looking stuff and just what I ordered, but it kind of reminded me of having a friend hand me some gear that he was using. Very well packed and presented as such to me. If I am fishing with someone on my boat and catching fish, and they are not, I always have extras to hand to them to have and use. Just ask anyone who gets on my boat, safety is first (no drugs, no drinking) and I have gear for them, but I give them a tour of what I have for gear and what safety equipment I have and where it is on the boat. I hope to use this stuff soon, thanks again fellas.......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

4. Likes AnglingWes liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the video and thank Cal for the information too. I have so much stuff here I can do most of what he suggested. When I get those here I will be able to rig them properly and see what they can do. Thanks to the FIshsniffer staff and you and Cal.......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

6. Likes Captain Compassion, wckid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    I saw that the order had cleared the hurdles and ready to send. Can't wait to see how Cal's special setups look (up close and personal). I also cannot wait to see how they do on the water....Jetspray
    Yep. Hit the post office this afternoon!

Posted this video today after lots of questions on what hooks to rig them on.

https://youtu.be/D6c7Y9Q0mT4

8. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw that the order had cleared the hurdles and ready to send. Can't wait to see how Cal's special setups look (up close and personal). I also cannot wait to see how they do on the water....Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AnglingWes View Post
    Just saw the order come thru. Thanks!!! I will get them out to you ASAP.
    Thanks Wes, I think you did good with the video as well, those are very helpful to most fellas/gals, and show well how it can be done with the right equipment/set-ups....Jetspray

11. Likes AnglingWes, Captain Compassion liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    Looks like some good fishing stuff (Cal & Wes) so I bought a couple of sets for the boat. Don't think I will be out on Topaz this year, but maybe next season (just healing up). The site did not ask for my E-mail address and I sort of appreciate that, but you know where I live anyway......Jetspray
    Just saw the order come thru. Thanks!!! I will get them out to you ASAP.

13. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like some good fishing stuff (Cal & Wes) so I bought a couple of sets for the boat. Don't think I will be out on Topaz this year, but maybe next season (just healing up). The site did not ask for my E-mail address and I sort of appreciate that, but you know where I live anyway......Jetspray

15. Likes AnglingWes, Captain Compassion liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Big Trout on Grubs

Here's the stuff we used to get the big 'bow at Shasta last week.

IMG_0757.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eumWF9aGLCI

17. Likes Jetspray, hooks, M_C, MtnFisher liked this post