Post Thanks / Like

2006 Fish-Rite 16' x 54" Drift Boat with 2016 Tohatsu 6 hp/long shaft outboard $5500

I’m the second owner of this boat. I purchased it on 2/19/16 from a Guide representing the owner. This is the Fish-Rite Guide Model that adds about 6” to the width. I purchased the motor and handle extension new from Cabela’s on 4/21/2016.

In addition to the equipment included when it was purchased new, I added:
    - New Spare Tire
    - Tim Juarez’s Oar Rests
    - 4 pulley anchor kit from Willie Boats. This allows you to drop and retrieve the anchor from the oarsman seat.
    - Tohatsu Outboard (I estimate the motor has less than 4 hours on it)
    - Outboard Motor extension (this allows you to stay in the center of the boat and run the motor)
    - I can send you the information from the original invoice for the standard equipment. It has a Big Dog trailer.
    - It has Sawyer Polecat 9’ oars.

I have not had it out much. In February 2017, a tree fell on my mountain cabin and it has consumed all my time trying to rebuild it. Since there are no rivers near my cabin and I plan on spending a lot of time there, I decided to sell the drift boat. It has not been used since 2016. It has been garaged at all times.

Extras include a motor stand, portable lights. manual bilge pump, bow line, and two small gas cans that fit under front deck

Would consider selling boat alone for $4,200
    Attached Images Attached Images