Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2013 14’ Crestliner with 2014 20 HP Mercury - $4500

Quote Originally Posted by negative_ghost View Post
    For some reason the attachments aren’t showing for me, any way you can repost?
    I recommend you try again, maybe the power outage had something to do with it, I just came back online

Post Thanks / Like

For some reason the attachments aren’t showing for me, any way you can repost?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by leomatthewadams View Post
    Where is the boat located? How much would it cost to ship to California?
    The boat is located in Red Bluff, Northern California, just south of Redding

Post Thanks / Like

Where is the boat located? How much would it cost to ship to California?

Post Thanks / Like

Nice clean boat and that's a good deal. You're going to sell it really fast. I know the split seating is highly desirable. I just sold one similar and older for more money.

Post Thanks / Like

2013 14’ Crestliner with 2014 20 HP Mercury - $4500

2014, 14' 4" Crestliner Sportsman Model with 20 hp long shaft Mercury. Very low hours on boat and motor. I am the third owner. The first person who purchased it new took it out once, it was purchased on October 14, 2013 from a dealer in Klamath Falls. The second owner bought it and took it out once on Pyramid Lake in Nevada. His wife would not get in the boat because of the high waves.
    I purchased it in November 2016.
    A tree fell on my mountain cabin in February 2017, and I have had this boat out three times since. I have been fully consumed with the cabin rebuild. I project after it is completed, I will buy a bigger boat since I will be going out on Lake Almanor where the afternoon wind blows hard.

This boat comes equipped with two Cannon outriggers, a Garmin Fish Finder, and a Minn Kota trolling motor.
    Boat: 2013 Crestliner 1450 Sportsman. 14’ 4” long; projected boat motor, trailer length is 18’ 6”. Trailer has a swing away tongue which makes it easier to garage. Beam is 70”, bottom width is 57”. This is not a light boat, very stable on the water, weighs about 375 pounds, dry, boat only. Cover for boat and motor included. I have a trickle charger hookup for both batteries.
    Motor: 2014 20 HP, model F20ELHPT long-shaft, tiller model. Very low hours. Sips gas, will troll all day on a small amount. Power tilt, electric start.
    Minn Kota Power Drive Trolling Motor: Foot Controlled, 12 Volt, 50-pound thrust. This is a powerful Motor, that pulls the boat along nicely.
    Fish Finder: Garmin model #501C. Color Fish Finder. Ram Mount and Cover included.

You are not going to break any speed limits in this boat. But it is steady, stable, like new boat that is great for fishing.
    Attached Images Attached Images