Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pyramid Fest Fall 2019 Follow Up

Sorry that I missed this year but I had bad timing and I had to go to Tahoe and close up
    the summer cabin with the freezing temps moving in early this year.

Hope to wet a line soon.

Sorry to miss out on meeting everyone, later.

2. Likes Jetspray, Captain Compassion, okie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pyramid Fest Fall 2019 Follow Up

I wanted to say that I saw many of the older folks as well as newer folks that the "bombfire" and they have enjoyed the group at the "Fests". I hope they are always able to make that gathering after I have assumed "room temperature". It is a great gathering for the Fishsniffer Magazine and everyone that enjoys the oppertunity of gathering two times a year to enjoy the "group gathering" at Pyramid Lake NV. It strated with Ken Hembree many years before I moved to Nevada, and I only learned of it through the Fish Sniffer Magazine. I met many great people including Kelli at the fest and have done so for about 12 years. I hope others are able to continue it for many years........Jetspray
    Last edited by Jetspray; 10-17-2019 at 02:44 PM.
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

4. Likes okie, Stickman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Pyramid Fest Fall 2019 Follow Up

Thanks for posting Richard great shots as usual. Maybe April is one I will be able to make.......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

6. Likes Captain Compassion liked this post
    Senior Member Captain Compassion's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Pyramid Fest Fall 2019 Follow Up

The annual fall pyramid fest is now in the books and it was a good one. Friday weather was a bit windy but Saturday and Sunday were nice. There was a good crowd there. Friday JB Fishing, Untalan1, Wolfden and I fished near the mushroom to avoid the wind. No fish. Saturday we fished down south at Block House. We got 3 or 4 small ones. one fish of 22+ pounds and another of 17 pounds came in just down the shore from us. The Saturday afternoon pot luck served a duel purpose. Earlier this year Kelli Raible, a Fest regular, passed away. Kelli's husband, Tim, held a life celebration. There was lots of food and fun and a big bomb fire. Over all the fishing was excellent for some. So-so for others. Jeff, Efren, Todd thanks for hanging with the old guy.

CC

Pictures Tell the Story.

Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish. -- Ovid