Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lake Camanche: Not 1 Piggy, but 2 Piggies 12/26/19

Hi Robbie, got out today and applied what you taught my Grandson and I last week about fishing Comanche, Although Aiden couldn't go today my fishing partner and I were able to land a 9.00 pounder and a 5.5pounder along with several smaller fish up to 3 pounds.
    Had a great day and wanted to thank you again for sharing your knowledge of fishing, you have definitely made me a better fisherman
    Hope you have a great new year.

Ken

2. Likes Stickman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jetspray: Thank You for the kind words. I know it tough to give out places on the water as it can be tough for my self sometimes. But Really, those trout are all over the Lake. The Narrows is not a very wide stretch of water. So, all those boats just kill the bite. Time to troll to another spot. Happy New Years my Friend... Robbie

4. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Koke Machine83 View Post
    All Good Jetspray: Hope you have an Awesome New Years!!!

Folsomtroller22: YES, they do get bigger. My Biggest at Lake Camanche is 14lbs... Lake record is 19lbs.

Robbie (Koke Machine)...
    It's been 50 years since I last fished Camanche. Perhaps it's time to revisit that lake.

6. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Lake Camanche: Not 1 Piggy, but 2 Piggies 12/26/19

Robbie nice to hear your report on Bob Simm's Outdoor Show on KFBK-1530 around 07:15 this morning. Great placement time on Bob's part. 55-60 degrees on the water and surface fishing with grubs till 10:00 and switching to speedy shiners. I loved the reference to keeping away from the narrows and all the boats, kind of makes it silly to try to navigate that surface fishing when the aluminum bobbers are blocking the path and scaring away the nice fish. Thanks for the report keep them coming.......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

You can never go wrong with good company and a great day.....Jetspray

https://kokemachineguideservice.com/
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

10.8#!!! That is terrific and about twice the size of my PB. I was getting some quick limits earlier in the month in the 3# range. As always, thanks for sharing. It is much appreciated.

Jetspray -- get well soon. I"m kind of temporarily on the bench with a brace on my foot. It is more of a nuisance than anything major, but I know what you mean about being sidelined.

10. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Robbie, you are still the fish master at Comanche!

Rich

12. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

All Good Jetspray: Hope you have an Awesome New Years!!!

Folsomtroller22: YES, they do get bigger. My Biggest at Lake Camanche is 14lbs... Lake record is 19lbs.

Robbie (Koke Machine)...

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Lake Camanche: Not 1 Piggy, but 2 Piggies 12/26/19

I apologize for the HYJACK Robbie, did not mean to do so, just sitting around most of the time makes you do crazy things. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy upcoming NEW YEAR on the water........Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Lake Camanche: Not 1 Piggy, but 2 Piggies 12/26/19

Quote Originally Posted by FishinJeeper View Post
    Take some painful advise, don't push it...

NICE FISH! I think I might be heading up to that neck of the woods tomorrow...
    Thanks, but this is my second hip replacement. It will take longer due to the procedure, they shortened my right leg to match the left. I do have a great rehab place to go too....Jetspray

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast