Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Open Seat For Returning Soldiers

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\Marc\Desktop\my pics\my fish\s.JPG[img][/img]C:\Documents and Settings\Marc\Desktop\my pics\1 (411).JPG[/img][img]C:\Documents and Settings\Marc\Desktop\my pics\5.JPG[/img]

Post Thanks / Like

[/img]C:\Documents and Settings\Marc\Desktop\000_0002[/img]

You have to put the [/img] on both sides.

Post Thanks / Like

[img][/img]C:\Documents and Settings\Marc\Desktop\000_0002

Post Thanks / Like

I served in the army for 12 years and also went to Iraq in Jan 04 -May 05 and i'd like to thank you guys and gals for your support. I would like to thank you also for the opportunity that you are giving these soldiers and I think it great that you are doing that. I have been doing some fishing myself over the summer and went out and caught the biggest fish I have ever caught. it was a 38 pound salmon. I caught it on the Butchie B out of S.F.. i also have been doing some bass fishing in sonoma county. I live in Santa Rosa and there are a few good bass lakes there. My passion is flyfishing for trout but I have open myself to diferent things and found that bass and catfishing is also fun. Well again thank you for your support! I do have one question and that is how do we post pics on here? I would like to post a pics of the salmon and a pic ffrom iraq on here! thanks for the help.

Post Thanks / Like

I could probably work a tour for some sniffers, just need a few weeks notice for the security paperwork, and personal info. I just got back from muzzle loader hunting, the mountains are beautiful right now, aspens are bright yellow, orange, and red. I did'nt get anything but a friend took a nice 6x6 bull. I love Colorado, but need to be back by the beach, I miss the salt!

Post Thanks / Like

God I miss Colorado, Cracker' - I lived in the Roaring Fork valley for a while and then Paonia, about 10 years, and no matter where I went, everyday I was surrounded by gold medal fly fishing water. If I ever get a chance to get back there I'll look you up. But if you get out this way start a thread and tell us you're coming. There are a lot of Vets on the boards and a ride is usually just a PM away. And most of the time you don't need to bring anything; most of us are Fishing-store junkies and have more equipment than we can use anyway. Just bring your hat. ;)

P.S. I suppose a tour of NORAD is out of the question if we come back there fishing ::)

Post Thanks / Like

This is an awsome thing you guys are doing. I am an active duty Air Force Firefighter for over 17 years now, and I know it feels good to have people appreciate you. I am stationed at NORAD and if any of you ever make it to Colorado Springs I can show you some awsome trout fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

anymore word on a vetfest? I would love to take a solider fishing. That is the least we can do for these brave people. My Daughter just turned 18 and graduated with a 4.0 average. I thought she was giong to college but she wanted to serve her county and has now joined the Navy and will leave for basic in March of 2006. I am a very proud father for what she is doing to help our country. its salmon time and would be fun to hook up with a bunch of people.

Post Thanks / Like

If your a returnie from Afganistan or Irag. I'll be fishing salmon in the Feather for the next two months. We can discuss when and where latter. Post a reply.

Post Thanks / Like

whoznx1 is in.i spent 8yrs in the marines,1yr during the gulf war.i do bass and cats,in the delta,berryessa,amador,new hogan, and clearlake.
    so let's ride.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast