Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: ward sunday * *striper_stalker vs. 2shak

i get no respect :-/

Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking the same thing, 2shakes. Like maybe the only thing caught really was a big carp. ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trout_Shark
    [quote author=striper_stalker link=1161284416/30#44 date=1161626744]i think trout_shark might post a pic off of his cell phone.
    Having loading trouble...I'll get it soon ;)[/quote]

TroutShark, What are you having trouble loading ;D ;D ;D
    I didnt see any fish that day ::) No pictures, no proof, just another fish story. :'(
    2Shakes

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by striper_stalker
    i think trout_shark might post a pic off of his cell phone.
    Having loading trouble...I'll get it soon ;)

Post Thanks / Like

i think trout_shark might post a pic off of his cell phone.

Post Thanks / Like

all in all it was a good day. NIce meeting you all. Next time dont let me win i dont need my ego any bigger or my head will explode. [smiley=mind-blowing.gif]

Post Thanks / Like

Outstanding thread guys. From the beginning (only last Thursday) to yesterday (Sunday) you guys woke the old HH board up with a fun and complete story of how hitchhiking can work. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

The only thing missing is a picture. ;)

Post Thanks / Like

2Shakes it was a pleasure to meet you too. I won't forget about the stripers either. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Kneedeep

P.S. do you think we wore ric1ric out, I think he's gone beddy-by already. [smiley=sheep.gif] [smiley=sheep.gif] [smiley=sheep.gif] Wait ric1ric probably counts [smiley=swimmingfish.gif] not sheep

Post Thanks / Like

First off Ted it was nice to finally meet and fish with you this morning. This guy has one fine fishing machine. Nice ride. Thank you very much for the HH.
    Well after meeting 2Shakes this morning he informed me that our mission today was to help Strper_stalker gain confidence in his fishing skills, *so we would not be catching any fish today. So as we waited for the sun to come up, the three of us removed the hooks from our spinners so that we wouldn't accidently hook any thing. Now let me tell you not catching salmon when your with 2Shakes is no easy job, twice I had a salmon bite my spinner with no hook on and just hang on. I would have to jerk it out of its mouth. We kept shaking them off hoping SS would hook one. Time went on I didn't think he would ever get one. 2 Shakes actually had to knock one off his spinner with the handle of his boat hook to make it let go. Finally SS got a hit, fish on and after a short battle he boats a nice 21lb carp,I mean Salmon. So I ask Ted can we put our hooks back on , to which he replies some other day. I got to tell you that 2Shakes is one good guy to help out SS like that. ;) I think SS really thought he was top dog today. ;D
    *It was nice to meet you Striper_Stalker and fishhook60, nice to see you again Trout Shark. Kneedeep always a pleasure fishing around you. I am embaressed to say I forgot Teds friends name sorry. Four new names in one day and fishing is way over my skill level. I had a great day, then on the way home I gave *Kneedeep the 25cent tour of the feather from beercan beach to Varona Joes. Then the Sac to Elkhorn ramp. *So what more can I say? Another HH that turned out to be Top notch with some great sniffers and good times. Thanks again Ted for the ride it was what I needed to get rid of that salmon jones I had going.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Rick

PS striper_stalker nice fish and thats a real nice boat you got there too.

Post Thanks / Like

StriperStalker I concede. For your grand prize I am giving you a one year pass to river bend launch facility and since you had to even win the steelhead fish as well. I am giving you a free 2 year yes 2 year pass to the launch ramp at the bypass. ::)

Party on and you did a good job today StriperStalker and I still think its because I didnt bring my dog.
    2Shakes

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast