Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    fourbizzle

Re: Hitchhikers Board

No i did, but i also read krzy's too! just haven't been up that way yet. would like to get on some macks someday!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good GVF, maybe UVR
    I guess you didnt read my report on UVR [smiley=rotfl2.gif]

I hope to better next time

you'll definitely be gettin an invite when i get my boat all ready to go
    Another ride to add to the list thanks

fourbizzle

Sounds good GVF, maybe UVR somedoay? I've never been there, you'll definitely be gettin an invite when i get my boat all ready to go. thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fourbizzle
    Well thanks for all the input guys! GVF offered me a ride but the weather didn't work out, and I had WAY too much going on for an immediate rescheduling. But I definitely appreciate all the feedback I got from the sniffers, all around great bunch of guys.

Jim
    Things dont always work out the way we plan.We'll see if we can do it again sometime

Post Thanks / Like

ha ha ha, you wrote your reply at seven-eleven. That's what it says!!! :P ::) 8-) :) [smiley=violin.gif] [smiley=yahoo.gif]

fourbizzle

Well thanks for all the input guys! GVF offered me a ride but the weather didn't work out, and I had WAY too much going on for an immediate rescheduling. But I definitely appreciate all the feedback I got from the sniffers, all around great bunch of guys.

Jim

Post Thanks / Like

I'm very busy today after school, but Friday, my dad will be in Modesto. What daddy don't know wont hurt him. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Hey agodwin.. catch up with me sometime, I'm over at the campbell percs every couple of weeks and if the weather is good tommorow( 4/6) and my lady get home from her shift early enough I'll be hitting Vasona in the afternoon. You cant miss me , I'm kinda chunky and 95% of the time I'm in the shirt pictured on my avatar. Red with Flames. It kinda became my bassin shirt.

Post Thanks / Like

SweeT!!! that would be awesome! Dude you're like my savior. You, h00kie, compadreijt, the fishin_fools, Striperman, fourbizzle, and Super_Matt are like my saviors. I worship you guys!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have an extra set of stars I will give to you when you get that tube ;D ;D

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast