Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Best Gas BBQ Grill

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ed View Post
    I like the surface area of the "CB" over the round egg type gas burners.

I also LOVE to have the ability to use a "Rotisserie" with my any type BBQ grills.

Gas is GOOD if you need medium to high heat for your cooking....................

Pellets are great for a slow low heat cook............
    while Charcoal is the old standard that can do it all.

Gas is good, but.......
    I have all three, with five set ups. Large to small, just in case I just have to do Hot Dogs.
    +1 on the Rotisserie Ed, I have used mine to cook whole chickens and put a couple of smoke chip boxes on the grill areas and a thin drain try under the chickens (less cleanup). You can put whatever chips you like in the boxes and during the winter a welders blanket keeps in the heat......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Best Gas BBQ Grill

I like the surface area of the "CB" over the round egg type gas burners.

I also LOVE to have the ability to use a "Rotisserie" with my any type BBQ grills.

Gas is GOOD if you need medium to high heat for your cooking....................

Pellets are great for a slow low heat cook............
    while Charcoal is the old standard that can do it all.

Gas is good, but.......
    I have all three, with five set ups. Large to small, just in case I just have to do Hot Dogs.

3. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Best grill is the one that gets used.

5. Likes Waterdog, Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow I cant believe I stated this thread 12 years ago. Im still using the same Ducane grill too.

7. Likes Jetspray, Ldubs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Best Gas BBQ Grill

My grill is a 6 burner type Members Mark my wife got me for fathers day a few years ago and my Traeger pellet she got me for Christmas in 2015. I have given away my side smoker to my son and my son-in-law got my Cabela's stainless smoker around that time. I got an indoor Ninja electric grill recently that my wife just loves to cook on lately. We have to batten down the hatches too as the winds get really bad here and should start up very soon.......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

My BBQ area is located behind my 3rd car garage(where my boat is stored) and off the side of the patio and house in the corner. It is sheltered some from wind & mostly sun but not the rest of the elements. I have a Traeger Pellet Grill, an offset wood burner smoker, and a 5 burner stainless steel natural gas grill. I have a round charcoal Weber kettle that's been with me for 35yrs now and it gets the most use on the patio. I do use the others quite a bit. I even share a big Boston Butt for pulled pork sliders with neighbors once or twice during the year cooked on my offset. Now I want to upgrade my offset to another made by Yoder.
    2000 F250 Diesel
    2007 Columbia Fisherman 2018XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 Kicker Raymarine Element HV9 4 Electric Walker Downriggers

10. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

bbq grill top

BBQ parties are always excites me, but my previous BBQ experience was worst becuase if my Budget BBQ grill.
    Juts spoke out my depression. By the way, the discussion you people did was really helpful for me Thanks to all
    contributer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Markj2k4 View Post
    And it was old and moldy to begin with
    +1 I just think they want us to buy something, what I don't know other than they are cheap on their advertising dollars....Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    Man double SPAM, and it is burning and really stinks up the place....Jetspray
    And it was old and moldy to begin with

14. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I like my Weber grill.
    2018 Duckworth 235 Pacific Navigator
    Yamaha 250HP
    Yamaha 9.9 HP
    Scotty's downriggers
    Lowrance Ti2's

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast