Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2012 bowfishing season. Room on my boat if anyone wants to give it a try

Yea I saw a few post of his. He's pretty good and know what he is doing. I would love to join up with him n try it. I have my own set of bow that is already been test out. Just gone 3 times n test it. But never tried on a boat b4 and would love to try it. I have a lot of family members and cousins that would love to have some carps. Would love to have those carp that jeff shot hahaha.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sthao91 View Post
    Hey guys,

Im new to bow fishing and would love to have someone with experience and know what they are doing to teach me. I can shoot just not soo good. Also, if anyone bow fish near Merced let me know and I can join up and learn. I would like to follow the rules and regulation of bow fishing and not break it. I dont like breaking the rules. Or, if anyone does night bow fishing in a boat, I would love to join if no one minds or i can pay? Carp is good but I would love to try talapia also. If anyone dont mind hit me up.
    Just hold tight,Jeff will see this post an respond I hope,he is the best an really knows his stuff.....
    of course he may be in the process of building up another boat,ya never know...Don

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys,

Im new to bow fishing and would love to have someone with experience and know what they are doing to teach me. I can shoot just not soo good. Also, if anyone bow fish near Merced let me know and I can join up and learn. I would like to follow the rules and regulation of bow fishing and not break it. I dont like breaking the rules. Or, if anyone does night bow fishing in a boat, I would love to join if no one minds or i can pay? Carp is good but I would love to try talapia also. If anyone dont mind hit me up.

Post Thanks / Like

I would really like to give it a shot. I saw it on clear lake a couple years back and have been interested in it since. Just was wondering when you would be going out again.
    Thanks
    Etray

Post Thanks / Like

I will have an extra right handed bow setup for anyone who wants to try.

Fish arent completely cooperating just yet, soon as the water temps warm up a little more then I will get some of you guys on a lot of fish. Only got 20 fish in 3 hours last night.

2013 Cajun Archery Bowfishing Prostaff
    2012 Quickdraw Bowfishing Pro-StaffAmerican Eagle Bows
    http://motherlodebowfishing.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Tagging along. Don't have a Bow but have always been facinated with Bow fishing. Maybe I can tag along one of these days. nice Airbrush work by the way!

Post Thanks / Like

Gettin there!

Been doing a ton of work to my boat. Should be done just in time. Still saving up for a second set up bow for anyone that comes along. I will post some dates available here in a few weeks

Post Thanks / Like

Still waiting for them to come up, almost there.

Took a newbie out last night, he shot his first fish. Cant wait for it to heat up!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeffrm20 View Post
    Well I picked up my new bowfishing boat today, 18 foot bass boat with a 200hp Johnson. Time to get to work and get the deck and lights done and get a new trolling motor on it.

Very interested in learning how to bow fish, I've seen some videos on the internet, and it looks exciting. Let me know when you're going out again and if there is room on your boat, would love to join you.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I picked up my new bowfishing boat today, 18 foot bass boat with a 200hp Johnson. Time to get to work and get the deck and lights done and get a new trolling motor on it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast