Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: whats the best round baitcasting reel???

I use their braid.. love the stuff more than powerpro and its way cheaper

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jfitalia View Post
    I've literally have seen a kastking reel fall apart
    But they are only $12 on Geek. Nothing but quality there.

Post Thanks / Like

I've literally have seen a kastking reel fall apart

4. Likes nayr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

AnglingWes,
    Great answer to a person who brought back a 5 year old post.

6. Likes AnglingWes liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alicewfalls View Post
    Choosing the best fishing reel to use totally relies upon which reel suits ones style of fishing. Bait Casting Reels are for the more experienced anglers with better control and accuracy. One can rotate the spool when one cast. That means, inertia has to be strong enough to move the spool.
    The advantages one can get
    - The power - Higher gear ratio - To catch big fishes - Greater lures
    The topmost advantage for a bait casting reel is accuracy. One can be able to put a lure exactly where one wants it. But one need patience to use a bait casting reel effectively. It may seem impossible to cast correctly. There are so many popular brands are available in the market, but these are the things to consider before buying any.
    Why dont you hook me up with some KastKing reels to give away to Sniffers. Lets get them in the hands of folks on the water and get some real feedback on their performance. Email me Wes@fishsniffer.com and Ill make it happen.

8. Likes Yearroundfisherman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fish Re: whats the best round baitcasting reel???

Choosing the best fishing reel to use totally relies upon which reel suits ones style of fishing. Bait Casting Reels are for the more experienced anglers with better control and accuracy. One can rotate the spool when one cast. That means, inertia has to be strong enough to move the spool.
    The advantages one can get
    - The power - Higher gear ratio - To catch big fishes - Greater lures
    The topmost advantage for a bait casting reel is accuracy. One can be able to put a lure exactly where one wants it. But one need patience to use a bait casting reel effectively. It may seem impossible to cast correctly. There are so many popular brands are available in the market, but these are the things to consider before buying any.

10. Likes Yearroundfisherman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Reel guys fish with 6501's I use exclusivly. trolling but not casting

Post Thanks / Like

I was going to chime in but the Abu answer has been covered, great reels. I've caught salmon, stripers, halibut, lings, rockfish, black bass and lost a nice WSB on my 6501 (lh) and I still use it yearly.

Post Thanks / Like

KastKing Rover Round Baitcasting Reel – No. 1 Rated Conventional Reel
    Some important Features of KastKing Rover Round Baitcasting Reel are:

• BULLETPROOF - All NEW and improved for 2016! The hot RXA reel just became hotter. The new KastKing Rover round baitcasting reel has reinforced hard anodized aluminum side plates and spool, precision machined brass gears, all alloy flawless level wind, industry-first stainless steel worm gear, stainless steel shaft and other components for superior corrosion protection.

• POWERFUL - You will love the stronger and more powerful KastKing Rover round baitcasting reel with superior carbon fiber drag system. KastKing Rover (formerly RXA) now offers up to 20 LB / 9 KG of smooth drag, fatigue-reducing oversized non-slip EVA grips, line out clicker alarm, easy access thumb bar spool release (40-60 sizes) and the classic look you would expect of a round baitcasting fishing reel.

• SUPER SMOOTH - KastKing Rover reels have premium shielded stainless steel deep race ball bearings (6 + 1 BBs on Size 40 - 60, 4 + 1 BBs on 70 - 90) for smooth operation.

• VERSATILE - KastKing Rover is a perfect conventional reel for trolling, bottom fishing, and other techniques used in freshwater and saltwater (Size 40 - 60 with 2-pin centrifugal brake and good for casting). Anglers who want an affordable, dependable levelwind round baitcasting reel to add to their trolling reel fishing tackle will appreciate the low price and high quality of a KastKing Rover.

• FISH INTO THE FUTURE - KastKing Rover conventional reels are built with functionality, quality, and are built to last. KastKing Rover Series deliver fantastic design, power, and performance at an affordable price. FOR INDIVIDUAL MODEL SPECS, SUCH AS MAX DRAG AND LINE CAPACITY, PLEASE CHOOSE THE SPECIFIC MODEL SIZE TO VIEW.
    Last edited by alicewfalls; 11-12-2017 at 01:44 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CharlyHustle View Post
    I second this nomination. If I had one all-around baitcasting reel for the rest of my life, it would be one of these Abu's. The clicker, price, and build quality are fantastic.

15. Likes burninfuel liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast