Post Thanks / Like

Re: Oneill forebay Luck?

I was fishing the forebay last week. Only had a few hours to fish under the bridge. The good thing is that it is nice and cool underneath the bridge. The bad thing is that nothing was biting. Was using anchovies.

Wished I had time to try check 12 but I only had a few hours to fish. Met another guy who was there early morning and he said it was dead too.

Thanks Esquivez03 for the update on Los Banos Reservoir - was looking to try it since not many people fish it. There is definitely NO reports on that body of water.

For reports for the forebay or the main lake - Fresno Bee Wednesday edition in the sports section.

Post Thanks / Like

The water in the main lake is getting drained a couple feet a day so i havent been fishing there.

Post Thanks / Like

I've gone out to the san luis reservoir 3 times this summer 2 times wind was up and unfishable "by boat" other time the lake was glass and we fished the trash racks and pulled up a 20" striper from the bottom on a minnow. Im hoping to get out there more this fall hoping for more of the glass lake days with no wind. For some reason no one will give info on the san luis reservoir and the forebay. Hope this helps water levels seem to be getting low. Ive also ventured out to the los banos reservoir for the largemouth only brout in a sub 12". I hate that we have to wait until after 6 to get in the water.... I would like to be in at 445 5am

Post Thanks / Like

Oneill forebay Luck?

Anyone been fishing out on the forebay lately? Any luck?