PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hitting  SF bay this weekend?

kromebrite
09-21-2006, 09:48 PM
As long as my co-worker can stay out of the hospital this time ::)(he's OK BTW), we are heading to South bay for sharkin' 8-)
Tides look good, no moon and very little wind in the forecast. supposed to hit mid 80's in SF Saturday.
cptfishalot's report should get you all motivated........ I might have to drop a live bait out there at some point.

NORCALAUTO
09-21-2006, 10:37 PM
Ill be out live bait fishin on saturday give me a hollar on channel 68

cptfishalot
09-21-2006, 11:17 PM
Good luck you guys this weekend.....
I do believe there is a nice BIG school of WSB in the bay....
Just drop a live chovie to the bottom and the wait shouldn't be to long before a battle starts.......
Stripers and Halibuts both have been taking bait recently and with the nice tides, I really wish I could get out...
I think Saturday is a free fishing day in California.
I won't be able to get on the water till next week........

kromebrite
09-22-2006, 06:34 PM
well, 10 lbs of sardines later I'm ready to go ;D
Older Seaswhirl in brown and tan, probaly anchored near the rockwall and maybe shifting to Hunters point. No VHF on board(we are in the stone age). Three guys on board acting like they are shark experts ;)
Just yell out something about sniffers, but don't come too close the captain will freak out and yell about wakes and needing space ::) ;D
Hopefully a good day, pics tommorrow or Sunday............................................ ......................................

cptfishalot
09-27-2006, 12:03 AM
How did you guys do?

kromebrite
09-27-2006, 06:56 AM
Pretty good, scroll down the threads for my report.
I still have not hit one of those "20 fish days" but my day is coming 8-)