PDA

View Full Version : Monster 'bow!

dirty530
09-29-2012, 08:02 PM
Went on a hike with my girlfriend and stopped off at a couple spots in search of big browns. No browns, but I did end up catching my biggest bow yet! Four minutes of heart-pounding action using barbless hooks! AWESOME! Catch and released!

Now for the good stuff

http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz271/Aaron87schultz/Bigrainbowcloseupd.jpg

http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz271/Aaron87schultz/Holding2d.jpg

RideNfish
09-29-2012, 08:15 PM
Can't wait to see the pic! Be sure to check out my post on the Carson. Like you barbless and C&R. Caught a dozen over 3 lbs. But they were planted that way not wild.
If you need me to post the pic pm me.
Cheers

Marv
09-30-2012, 06:53 AM
Way to go dude!!! Like RideNfish said, make a photobucket account it only takes a few minutes and if you want any non-sniffers (lets say your friend or your girlfriends dad) to see your post and pics the dont have to register. Also since the Sniffer upgraded the only older pics you can see are photos that were uploaded through photo bucket or an other image hosting site. Takes only a couple mins. RideNfish is a wiz on that so dont be afraid to ask for some help.

Back to the fish, did you get'em on something new or something old? No need to post what you used unless you want, i remember what the "old" is hehe.

dirty530
09-30-2012, 07:56 AM
Way to go dude!!! Like RideNfish said, make a photobucket account it only takes a few minutes and if you want any non-sniffers (lets say your friend or your girlfriends dad) to see your post and pics the dont have to register. Also since the Sniffer upgraded the only older pics you can see are photos that were uploaded through photo bucket or an other image hosting site. Takes only a couple mins. RideNfish is a wiz on that so dont be afraid to ask for some help.

Back to the fish, did you get'em on something new or something old? No need to post what you used unless you want, i remember what the "old" is hehe.

The smallest sinking yo-zuri pins minnow (in rainbow) :)

btw I've only used that kastmaster flash method for one cast this year. Still works tho!

RideNfish
09-30-2012, 08:23 AM
NICE BOW DIRTY!!!!!!!!!!! Love the color of that fish. Good job, I dig that stuff.

hooks
09-30-2012, 08:26 AM
Beautiful 'bow!!

Congrats on the PB!!

Marv
09-30-2012, 09:04 AM
Sweet looking bow, that sucker may have the most spots I've ever seen on a bow. Thanks for the lure info, i need to dedicate some time to fishing my mini-cranks. Looks like your dialed in nicely!

iggybabble
09-30-2012, 09:27 AM
Yeah, a true beauty of a fish! Had you chosen instead to eat it, or had it mounted just because of it's spectacular coloration and condition I'd have happily given you a thumbs up as well. Catch and Release worked just fine, too......bob