PDA

View Full Version : Stewards PT RF

The_Reel_Won
09-17-2006, 09:18 PM
Doran launch and flew up the coast to Stewards and hit all our spots to find no one home? Barren reefs I guess the weather spread them out so we had to work hard for our three limits, with a couple of lings mixed in. Threw every thing at them but in the end it was the iron that did the trick. Also pulled three ab limits. Back at 4:30pm

The Bounty
http://www.fullspeedfishing.com/gallery/data/539/Bounty.jpg

Fish box
http://www.fullspeedfishing.com/gallery/data/539/Fish_box.jpg

2 of three limits

http://www.fullspeedfishing.com/gallery/data/539/2_of_three_limits.jpg :)

fishenrick
09-17-2006, 09:43 PM
Nice job, I noticed they were a little spread out last sunday to, did you try for any salmon
fishenrick

donzitroller
09-17-2006, 09:59 PM
Even the lion must hunt for his prey now and then! :P

Glad to see you getting max use out of that sick @ss boat! You got more cahones than I do diving for those tasty little critters! After watching a shark attack thing on TV.. why jump out of a good boat?

Thanks for the post, pics, and report!

Salm-ON
09-17-2006, 10:58 PM
Who would have never thought Donzi would be scared of a fish. ;) You dont have to swim faster than the shark just faster than the other divers ;D ;D ;D

donzitroller
09-18-2006, 05:54 AM
Who would have never thought Donzi would be scared of a fish. ;) You dont have to swim faster than the shark just faster than the other divers ;D ;D ;D
Ok, so there's ONE fish I fear.. a man's got to know his limitations!

;)

The_Reel_Won
09-18-2006, 04:48 PM
just faster than the other divers ;D ;D ;D

Thats funny sh&t bro.

Thanks Donzi, you da man

The_Reel_Won
09-18-2006, 04:52 PM
Nice job, I noticed they were a little spread out last sunday to, did you try for any salmon
fishenrick

Nope we decided we pushed our luck far enough that day. My buddy in his Striper 2601 got caught up in Gualala just a couple of hours after us and he said he barely made it back alive, laid his boat over on its side three times throwing him out of his chair. scary stuff. lol

donzitroller
09-18-2006, 05:22 PM
fishenrick

Nope we decided we pushed our luck far enough that day. My buddy in his Striper 2601 got caught up in Gualala just a couple of hours after us and he said he barely made it back alive, laid his boat over on its side three times throwing him out of his chair. scary stuff. lol

Man, that's scary.. I know the kind of water I can fish in.. must have been some hairy doo doo.. glad to hear it's all good..

As an aside, have you ever seen a shark when diving up there? I've heard of a few places near sea ranch that have some isolated ab areas. Just curious..

Rusty_Hooks
09-18-2006, 06:44 PM
After watching a shark attack thing on TV.. why jump out of a good boat?

and imitate a seal. Your entering an area where you are no longer at the top of the food chain. I stopped diving awhile back for that very reason :P

CPTN_JACK
09-18-2006, 07:12 PM
Reel One,, hey thats a great day!! See ya out there!! CJ [smiley=captjack.gif]

The_Reel_Won
09-18-2006, 08:14 PM
[quote
Man, that's scary.. I know the kind of water I can fish in.. *must have been some hairy doo doo.. glad to hear it's all good..

As an aside, have you ever seen a shark when diving up there? I've heard of a few places near sea ranch that have some isolated ab areas. Just curious.. [/quote]

Yeah he said it came up and turned ugly like in 25 mins all the bad you could handle he couldn't control the speed surfing down the hill of water *8' to 10' real tight and fast, right into greenwater big time and some times the back wave would catch up big time and want to shove the ass around and three times it *laid it on its side!.. A real pucker lol. Whew glad I missed that show it was starting to blow when we left and it was just plain nice south of Salt point. I don't know what's scarier *the ride or knowing it can turn that bad that fast. *[smiley=yikes.gif]lol Its been awhile since I seen it get that ugly that fast.

That whole coast is loaded bro. *Many whack them good during real low tides just rock picking. *[smiley=thumbsup.gif] Regarding whitey? * No [smiley=skull.gif]

BigAbHunter
09-19-2006, 11:41 AM
Nice work.... Last time we were up at Ocean Cove, I saw a couple of fat 9's and a 10 inch that were plucked from Stewards PT. They looked like hub caps:)

-BAH

TSL
09-19-2006, 03:10 PM
i know the pucker facter from that type of sea
not good!!!
water up and over the front just to get some more from the back
spit you side ways faster than you can grab the wheel hard enough to have it ripped from your hand anyways
grab some throttle to straighten up just in time to shove her nose back into it again
i figured i had lived a life of exitement and was then paying the price

to busy trying to saty a live to be scared

TSL