PDA

View Full Version : East and West Carson Thursday Nov 1st

Trout Chick
11-02-2012, 06:15 PM
I had another great time fishing on Thursday. Stopped at the White bridge with a friend about 2pm. There was many many fish ther and some of really nice size. I went down under the bridge and the first cast yielded me about a 3-4 lbr.... I proceded to catch and release about 20 + fish. Almost all were in the 3-5 lb range. I was fly fishing using a black wooly buggar with a copper john below it. They were happy to bite both those fly's. After about an hour I went to Chrystal Springs bridge and ended up catching about the same amount of fish with one or two being in the 4-6 lb range...and the rest in the 2-3 range
Then I decided to hit the East Carson where I caught a nice football shaped trout... probly about 5-6 lbs...all on the same set up.
Can't beat that!
Here are two phone pic's that are not that spectacular but you can get jist of the fish.
Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics!

11507TC

Bainter1212
11-02-2012, 07:35 PM
Sounds like a great day of fishing. Funny about the phone pics. My phone takes spectacular photos, and my expensive waterproof camera only so-so shots. I bought the camera because I was antsy about dropping my phone into the water. Oh well. Keep up the good fishing. We will have to meet up and hit the Carson come next spring. Don't be like CaptainCompassion and post 1000 photos on your report tho. I love his reports but my phone freezes up trying to scroll past a gazillion photos.

Captain Compassion
11-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Nice Trout Chick. Sorry we keep missing you. Didn't stop at The White Bridge and was only briefly at CS. You done good.:)

CC

CAL.NDN
11-02-2012, 08:34 PM
You go girl!!!!!!!

insearchoffish
11-02-2012, 09:42 PM
Use your computer or sign on to some wifi Bainter we love lots of pics!!!!!

Especially when they are of such nice fish and country!!! Good work trout chick those are some beasts. Wish I could make it over there one last time this year.

Marinpaul
11-03-2012, 11:52 AM
Fantastic!! Keep those reports and pics coming. Love it!