PDA

View Full Version : test

CRABBY
11-06-2012, 07:06 PM
Test only of our smiley faces.......:stirthepot::mat::carla::wallbash::wal lbash::wallbash::wallbash::party::party::party::co ld1:

CRABBY
11-06-2012, 07:06 PM
Test only of our smiley faces.......:stirthepot::mat::carla::wallbash::wal lbash::wallbash::wallbash::party::party::party::co ld1:They still don't work

Roba
11-06-2012, 07:07 PM
Test only of our smiley faces.......:stirthepot::mat::carla::wallbash::wal lbash::wallbash::wallbash::party::party::party::co ld1:

you don't look very smiley. :-) but mine worked.

Robert

CRABBY
11-07-2012, 05:43 AM
you don't look very smiley. :-) but mine worked.

RobertWe can't see it,lol....:skunk29gc:

bobby2fish
11-07-2012, 07:38 AM
TEST.. Testing my Malware.... I picked up some " Malware " from a site 2 days ago and I finally removed it last night. It was 2 fake trojans and they were making it impossible to navigate.
They are 'Malware' and Nortons wasn't touching them so I used TRUSTY "Malwarebytes", ran it twice. If You have other folks sometimes on your computer, do Yourself a favor and get a malware buster and put the short cut on Your desktop, so if You suddenly find yourself with 2 hands full of misbehavin computer you can take back control and NOT have to call the technician.
All malware busters probably do a good job but I use "malwarebytes" because it has saved my computer many times.
You can get a free copy at CNN etc etc, I use Filehippo because I like the graphics. lol..
If you feel uncertain about the following steps, get Your Grand kid to help.. LOL..
In the search box, type, Filehippo Malwarebytes, when downloading from that safe site, put the 'shortcut' icon on your desk top. I like my shortcut on the very edge leftside, because if a severe attack fills up your screen often there is a slim edge of your desk top still showing.

Running the malware killer is easy, Open it Up, tell it to 'scan' and go get some coffee or tie up some egg loops or sharpen some hooks like You promised Yourself. After You kill the 'bugs' Your computer will be your friend again.
PS If Your grandkid isn't available to help, PM me, I'll help if I can.
PSS Moderator, feel free to move, delete or repost this at your whim....Hahaaha
I love it when my meds kick in...

bobby2fish
11-07-2012, 07:43 AM
OMG.. Im a Super moderator.. Thanks Don,

AnglingWes
11-07-2012, 10:05 AM
Some of the smiley's work in Tapatalk. The others just show up in raw code form.

Bainter1212
11-07-2012, 10:34 AM
I'm getting the same as Wes. Some smileys and lots of code.

CRABBY
11-07-2012, 05:29 PM
TEST.. Testing my Malware.... I picked up some " Malware " from a site 2 days ago and I finally removed it last night. It was 2 fake trojans and they were making it impossible to navigate.
They are 'Malware' and Nortons wasn't touching them so I used TRUSTY "Malwarebytes", ran it twice. If You have other folks sometimes on your computer, do Yourself a favor and get a malware buster and put the short cut on Your desktop, so if You suddenly find yourself with 2 hands full of misbehavin computer you can take back control and NOT have to call the technician.
All malware busters probably do a good job but I use "malwarebytes" because it has saved my computer many times.
You can get a free copy at CNN etc etc, I use Filehippo because I like the graphics. lol..
If you feel uncertain about the following steps, get Your Grand kid to help.. LOL..
In the search box, type, Filehippo Malwarebytes, when downloading from that safe site, put the 'shortcut' icon on your desk top. I like my shortcut on the very edge leftside, because if a severe attack fills up your screen often there is a slim edge of your desk top still showing.

Running the malware killer is easy, Open it Up, tell it to 'scan' and go get some coffee or tie up some egg loops or sharpen some hooks like You promised Yourself. After You kill the 'bugs' Your computer will be your friend again.
PS If Your grandkid isn't available to help, PM me, I'll help if I can.
PSS Moderator, feel free to move, delete or repost this at your whim....Hahaaha
I love it when my meds kick in...I have the same problem,guess I will call you for a walkthru,LOL.My meds are better than yours...HEHE.....Don