PDA

View Full Version : Disrespected at the bypass

Katfish
11-13-2012, 11:33 PM
Now we all know the suttter bypass can be a haven for thieves and jerks. But this blew even my mind. Fished the bypass yesterday. Came back after only a short time, maybe an hour, to find that some punks had pushed my truck backwards into the bypass. It was in gear, so i'm guessing they had to have pushed it with their vehicle. Luckily a friend came by to winch us out. What i wouldnt have done to catch them in the act.

FTB530
02-14-2014, 09:27 PM
Yea i know this is a old post,i used to fish out there a lot and at night too ,i would like to do more fishing out there but it is just not worth the hassle of dealing with the vandalism any more.heck im even nervous about Tisdale and Boyds pump parking lot any more.

Katfish
02-14-2014, 10:57 PM
Yea i know this is a old post,i used to fish out there a lot and at night too ,i would like to do more fishing out there but it is just not worth the hassle of dealing with the vandalism any more.heck im even nervous about Tisdale and Boyds pump parking lot any more.

Oh yeah bro Boyd's pump is the WORSE. Cars get broken into there daily.

I still fish the bypass regularly but make sure not to leave my vehicle unattended if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

49erbassman
02-14-2014, 11:22 PM
Damn I never seen this post from back in the day. That's not cool at all.....and I'm putting it nicely.

Fish on!

Reel Fun
02-18-2014, 10:39 PM
Whenever I fish that area....I have my flame thrower!!

salmonid
02-18-2014, 10:44 PM
Wow, that is crazy Katfish! Glad you had some help nearby to get you out.

:angry:

Best,

WLShafor
02-19-2014, 09:03 AM
Damn Russell that's some crazy ish! I'm glad nothing happens when we use to go and fish at the bypass!

"Wisdom begins in wonder." —Socrates