PDA

View Full Version : Will better charts/mats details help you catch more and bigger fish?

Tshombe
11-15-2012, 10:01 PM
Hi guys & gals, Tshombe with Navionics here with another NewsFlash. We will soon be coming out with a new process called SonarCharts which allows us to produce new maps in 24 hours with 1’ contours! It’s the coolest thing I’ve seen come around in a while…and even more cool…it doesn’t cost you anything extra!

Tshombe

igot2fish
11-16-2012, 07:30 AM
I really like this feature but how is the data collected from my sonar? Say for example I visit Clear Lake one day and then Oroville the next. Is there a way that I can choose which tracks are saved to the chip to upload? Selfishly with the new 1' contours I may not want a rock pile that I found to become public knowledge ;)

JB14
11-16-2012, 09:31 AM
I like it!! Can you only make it happen on my app though? I don't everyone else stealing my fish.

Tshombe
11-16-2012, 03:46 PM
I like it!! Can you only make it happen on my app though? I don't everyone else stealing my fish.

CharlyHustle,

The great thing is the uploads are all anonymous and no one will know its your spots with your fish...just make sure you upload some sporadic decoy spots just in case some one follows you. Think about this, if you don't record it, someone else will in those spots and in MANY other spots! They will be providing structure in other areas that only you know how to fish:)!!

Tshombe