PDA

View Full Version : Combo

CDK
11-25-2012, 06:31 AM
Thinking of taking son and grand son on a combo trip before the rock fish closes.
Would rather not drive into the city. Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Jason
11-25-2012, 06:59 AM
I've always gone out of Berkeley. Going out on the California Dawn next Saturday and taking some friends who have never done a combo trip. Should be interesting.

nayr
11-25-2012, 07:13 AM
i would recommend the same. just be sure to book with the captain and not through the bait shop. Sausalito is another option, i guess it just depends where you are driving from

CDK
11-25-2012, 07:28 AM
i would recommend the same. just be sure to book with the captain and not through the bait shop. Sausalito is another option, i guess it just depends where you are driving from
Will be coming down 80 thru Auburn.

nayr
11-25-2012, 08:10 AM
then berkeley. emeryville harbor is about 2 minutes down the freeway and is often a cheaper option to the boats out of berkeley since they organize their trips. but it is hard to beat a fresh burger off the cal dawn while you are out fishing. I dont get why they are the only charter boat in the sf bay to offer food... well whatever you choose they will get you on some fish and crab.
good luck!

allkokedup
11-27-2012, 03:34 AM
They do have a mean burger on the Cali Dawn,enough for 2 people,The new Salmon queen out of emeryville is a hot boat,another out of Berkley is the Goden eye 2000 or the new El Dorado both good boats to go on,lots of elbow room

CDK
11-27-2012, 07:31 AM
Thanks for the info.
Anyone got anything on Bodega?

slick88
11-28-2012, 09:29 AM
Thanks for the info.
Anyone got anything on Bodega?

New Sea Angler is a large charter boat out of Bodega:

Bodega Bay Sport Fishing CenterS (http://www.bodegabaysportfishing.com/)