PDA

View Full Version : TUNA THIS WEEKEND

CPTN_JACK
08-24-2006, 08:59 PM
Anybody runnin for tuna this weekend ??? WX reports are lookin good!!! CJ [smiley=captjack.gif]

triggerfish
08-25-2006, 06:37 AM
Jack I am on the fence. Not sure! Where are you running out of?Ft Bragg looks good!

bigworm
08-25-2006, 09:32 PM
Hey guys what size boat do you have? I have a 21' striper and want to go out bad but not sure how far you go, size of the boat, nothing. Thinking I may go out with someone first on theirs to see what its like or at least tag along with someone close to my boat. How and what do you do to catch them. I want tuna bad. Brother back east says its all he'll fish for, that and blue fish.
Thanks,
TUNA ROOKIE ;D

arima_mike
08-26-2006, 12:29 PM
Anybody runnin for tuna this weekend ??? *WX reports are lookin good!!! *CJ [smiley=captjack.gif]
HEY CAPTIN JACK IM RUNNING FOR TUNA OUT OF FORT BRAGG ARE YOU COMING WITH OR ARE YOU SCARED ;D I I KNOW YOUR NOT SCARED LETS GO BLOODY THE DECKS!!!
MIKE

CPTN_JACK
08-26-2006, 01:59 PM
Mike,,thanks for the invite,, Im packed and i'll be at your place by 5 tonight!! Thanks !!CJ [smiley=captjack.gif]

CPTN_JACK
08-26-2006, 02:04 PM
Sorry for the late replys!! Triggerfish,, ya waters up north!!Fishin bragg tomarrow with ARIMA and WEEBLE, NILDER,RICK,TUNA DAVE, FOREEL,come up and run with us!!! 60 miles looks blue!!

Bigworm,, best to ride along on your first tuna run is my oppinion!!best of luck to ya!!

triggerfish
08-27-2006, 05:46 AM
Thanks Captn.Jack I could only Scare up 1 guy to go fishing,so we targeted halibut outside the gate.No keepers! I hope you guys do a lot better!

cabbagehead
08-27-2006, 11:03 PM
Cptn Jack - Did you guys get into some tuna? Always living vicariously through your tuna runs.
-CH

CPTN_JACK
08-28-2006, 06:50 AM
Ran out to neer 70 mile mark from the FT. BRAGG ramp on ARIMAs sled along with Weeble and his crew and Foreels crew!! Lots of jumpers and Sea life,, good blue water and chilli temps of 56.5!! *Three boats all worked together as a team and put double digit scores on the decks!!It was a BLOODY MESS!!! Met after for a hot sit down meal and had some laughs!! *Got back to the pillow in walnut grove at 1am!! *Great trip,, thanks MIKE(ARIMA)!!! *CJ [smiley=captjack.gif] [smiley=captjack.gif]

judyann
08-28-2006, 08:24 AM
Isn't that fishing for ya? HMB caught on fire this weekend. Killed me having to stay home and read the reports.