PDA

View Full Version : ?????????????

CRABBY
11-25-2012, 03:53 PM
I have been told that everything works now by our head Administrator.So I am testing the funny faces etc..Don:worthy::stomper::stomper::lolk::lolk::fen cing::dwarf26cp::dwarf26cp::dwarf26cp:

CRABBY
11-25-2012, 03:55 PM
I have been told that everything works now by our head Administrator.So I am testing the funny faces etc..Don:worthy::stomper::stomper::lolk::lolk::fen cing::dwarf26cp::dwarf26cp::dwarf26cp:I don't see any faces on my post,will try G.chrome

CRABBY
11-25-2012, 04:00 PM
I don't see any faces on my post,will try G.chromeStill nothing,will try IE an see what happens,they are blaming the problems on our servers an I know better!!!...Don

CRABBY
11-25-2012, 04:05 PM
Still nothing,will try IE an see what happens,they are blaming the problems on our servers an I know better!!!...DonNow on IE an still no go will try again,also seems IE has been messed up..:worthy::worthy::stomper::stomper:

CRABBY
11-25-2012, 04:06 PM
Now on IE an still no go will try again,also seems IE has been messed up..:worthy::worthy::stomper::stomper:No funny faces here either,anybody else see them????Post up...Thanks......Frustrated

CRABBY
11-25-2012, 04:11 PM
No funny faces here either,anybody else see them????Post up...Thanks......FrustratedBack on firefox an still nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redneckpunk
11-25-2012, 04:56 PM
Are you surprised? Its called the blame game and on here its about as bad as the white house. Instead of getting in and fixing the problem(s) theyre just passing the buck and blaming someone else. We know the solution but we also know, for some reason, its not going to happen. Mediocre must be the acceptable norm on here

~RNP

~RNP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

49erbassman
11-25-2012, 04:59 PM
Safari with Tapatalk and no smileys😞 that one is from my phone

Sent from my iPhone

CRABBY
11-25-2012, 05:09 PM
Are you surprised? Its called the blame game and on here its about as bad as the white house. Instead of getting in and fixing the problem(s) theyre just passing the buck and blaming someone else. We know the solution but we also know, for some reason, its not going to happen. Mediocre must be the acceptable norm on here

~RNP

~RNP

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkTHIS is what I need,I want your negative,or positive replies,our programers are clueless an I am told they think all is well,keep it clean an on subject...I'm doing all I can...Thanks Don

49erbassman
11-25-2012, 07:39 PM
Well if they are so positive tell them to create an account....non admin and prove it!

Sent from my iPhone

hooks
11-25-2012, 07:45 PM
Let me see, I go to my other VBulletin sites and have no problems. Come here and stuff doesn't work. Yep, it must be user error!! LOL

CRABBY
11-30-2012, 06:46 AM
Just ck.in.....:):):lolk::swimmingfish::cheers::mixed-smiley-030:

Well the plain little smiles still work,nothing else,LOL !!!!!!!!!!