PDA

View Full Version : Bowman Lake Big German Browns

Gene St. Denis
12-11-2012, 07:27 AM
Has anyone Ben to Bowman Lake Lately ? The last I heard was 2 Big Browns at 8 and 12 Pounds Netted and Released 2 weeks ago . The road conditions report would be nice as Several of us ( 7 in all so far ) are heading in with PLANS !!!!! The Free Campgrounds and Restrooms are Very Nice . And the Chance to Hook into a Monster Bowman Lake German Brown... well it is a BONUS !!!!!!! Any intel , would be appreciated !! Thanks in advance !! See you out in the Field !!!! gst

pcwa_guy
12-11-2012, 08:29 AM
Has anyone Ben to Bowman Lake Lately ? The last I heard was 2 Big Browns at 8 and 12 Pounds Netted and Released 2 weeks ago . The road conditions report would be nice as Several of us ( 7 in all so far ) are heading in with PLANS !!!!! The Free Campgrounds and Restrooms are Very Nice . And the Chance to Hook into a Monster Bowman Lake German Brown... well it is a BONUS !!!!!!! Any intel , would be appreciated !! Thanks in advance !! See you out in the Field !!!! gst

Be good to know too!! Good luck and we will all be waiting for a report with pictures of you up there!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: Get a :1fishshark5rv:!!!!!!!!!!

Barleycorn
12-11-2012, 09:29 AM
With the series of storms coming through, starting tonight and snow reaching elevations of less than 3K ft, I sure wouldnt advise anyone to go into Bowman. Buyer beware!

Gene St. Denis
12-13-2012, 09:28 AM
Thanks for the Email !! Sleds on the Trailer it is and a Boat or two to drag !! Again Thanks !! gst