PDA

View Full Version : Amador 12-11

IRISHANGLER01
12-11-2012, 06:18 PM
fished our usual spot again and managed quite well for it being a little slow and the water being murky. Caught 15 total and a lot of them were pretty small but feisty! Saw other bankies catching a few fish and boats as well but nobody was knocking them dead. it started off strong for us in the morning, then died off for like 3 hrs. straight and then picked back up again in the afternoon. Caught our fish early in the morning on sliding sinker rig with 5' leader casted out about 15' with pink and green power eggs. Caught our afternoon fish on a black pistol pete woolybugger behind a water bobber with a 5' leader. The lake is up about 5-10' from 2 weeks ago from what I could tell and the water is stained a bit but fish are still willing to feed but not near as hungry as they were before the rain last week.Anyway it was still a great day at amador!

CAL.NDN
12-11-2012, 06:29 PM
Good job Irish. So no word from bob as to when the broad stock or the bigger ones going in. Way to switch it up and stay on some fish.

PinkSalmon
12-11-2012, 07:23 PM
fished our usual spot again and managed quite well for it being a little slow and the water being murky. Caught 15 total and a lot of them were pretty small but feisty! Saw other bankies catching a few fish and boats as well but nobody was knocking them dead. it started off strong for us in the morning, then died off for like 3 hrs. straight and then picked back up again in the afternoon. Caught our fish early in the morning on sliding sinker rig with 5' leader casted out about 15' with pink and green power eggs. Caught our afternoon fish on a black pistol pete woolybugger behind a water bobber with a 5' leader. The lake is up about 5-10' from 2 weeks ago from what I could tell and the water is stained a bit but fish are still willing to feed but not near as hungry as they were before the rain last week.Anyway it was still a great day at amador!

care to share where your usual spot is? :)

Jfitalia
12-11-2012, 10:24 PM
care to share where your usual spot is? :)

He wouldnt be able to fish his usual spot if he shared it. :)

Marv
12-11-2012, 10:30 PM
15 fish big or small is a good day in my book. When they're feisty it's even better. He actually posts exactly where he fishes if your willing to dig :)

RideNfish
12-12-2012, 07:58 AM
Good job! Nothing wrong with those fish numbers. You do pretty good there. I guess I'm going to have to get out there before long. This lower temp weather should help the foothill lakes.

Cheers,

PapaGreg
12-12-2012, 09:19 AM
Way to go IA!!!!!!

Saw a report the other day that stated Amador was putting in 600lbs a day, I thought they were putting ina 1,000 ibs a day?

Heck, if they're 20 pounders, that's only 30 fish a day! j/k!!!!!!

PinkSalmon
12-12-2012, 11:31 AM
He wouldnt be able to fish his usual spot if he shared it. :)

oh i hear you...thought i give it a shot.

insearchoffish
12-12-2012, 08:52 PM
oh i hear you...thought i give it a shot.

It doesn't hurt to try! Ive found the more I share the more info I get back! Got to get out there and pound the water.

CAL.NDN
12-12-2012, 08:55 PM
+1 i share alot. And seems like always comes back in ten folds

BIG_ONE
12-12-2012, 09:51 PM
I never get anything...am I that mean? LOL.