PDA

View Full Version : Great day rock fishing t.c.

brokea--boater
12-11-2012, 08:39 PM
Got a invite to fish with my buddy Steve aka Capt Jack for one more shot at some rock fishing and crabbing. We ended up with a crew of six and all met up at the dock at Bodega Bay. Splashed at at sunrise and cleared the jetty for some small wind chop and some lump. Turned north and dropped some pots past the creek. Made fast work and headed for Timber Cove. WX and conditions got better up the line. Jumped around from spot to spot picking up small and med. grade Blues and some fat Chinas and more than enough of the Canarys for me to call B.S. on the whole Canary regs. Our buddy boat was slowing working his way north when we shouted out on the radio to hammer down and that we were into some lings that were more than willing to play. aka Seon shows up to join the party and we watch him boat a couple nice ones right behind us. Good work to you Seon. We boxed 60 RF and 7 lings up to 15lbs. Pulled the pots for 25 commie to jumbo crabs, pretty low count but those days happen. This may be the last rock fishing trip for the year for me, but what a great trip to end it on. Now on to fishing in my back yard for some freshwater action.

Seon
12-12-2012, 08:37 AM
CJ's boat looked very comfy with the 6 of you guys all fishing. Sorry about the your crab count, but your guys knocked them dead on the Rockfish http://www.fishsniffer.com/forums/images/smilies/clap.gif . Til next time, see you then.