PDA

View Full Version : State Parks Officials Spending Your Money....Or Not...?

Cal.Kellogg
12-15-2012, 07:43 AM
Check out my video outlining some of the excesses of the Ca. State Parks and Folsom SRA...Join me in making calls and sending emails to voice concern over the issues outlined...Thank You!

Ca State Parks Officials Put On Questionable Boating Display (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIgU-0yv7ko)

dabalone
12-15-2012, 10:02 AM
Looks and sounds like business as usual for public employees. Federal and State employees don't know what a bad economy is.

Team Mc Fishing
12-15-2012, 10:29 AM
Great job gathering that info Cal. It is a shame that these park rangers are out there doing things like that on the water.
I can't understand why they want to keep closing down areas, but keep charging more money each year. Especially with that much money stashed away. So many of these places could use better restroom facilities, improved launch ramps and docks, and other things that would encourage more visitors. In turn more revenue, yet by constantly raising prices and not allowing access or doing improvements, what's the point of visitors coming there. I have been to many places around this state as you have, some of them, based on my first impression are places I won't be making extra effort to go back to anytime soon.
I hope everyone calls and asks the questions you posed here.

Thanks for sharing this informative video,

Team Mc Fishing
Guide Service

redneckpunk
12-15-2012, 01:23 PM
Hmmm......didnt they enact the annual 5MPH speed limit on the lake back on Nov.19th?

However, with all that said, I do know that the last time I was out at GB they had not only the NR out but 4 PWC and a second smaller craft and were conducting water rescue and other "exercises". Perhaps they were "training" when you saw them. Unlike CHP that has a driving course at its academy, these guys dont have a private lake to practice on. Just playing a little "Devil's Advocate" and suggeting perhaps theyre actions were somewhat justified.

As far as closing access points and raising fees, it no different than raising the fees on fishing licenses but closing most shore access to anglers. Its a money grab by politicians under the dome who spend like drunkin sailors in a whore house and then wonder why their bank accounts empty the next day. Only difference is the sailors leave with a smile on their faces and we the tax payers are the ones on the receiving end of a hard.......When will Kalifornians learn and take action to end the nonsense?

Best part about this thread is I cant get my hand slapped for being political because it started that way and came from the "Boss Man". HAHAHA!!

~RNP

sickawhoa
12-16-2012, 03:04 PM
I have noticed it for years look people its simple they close access they hire tons of people they were caught hiding millions Hidden California state parks funds spark outrage - State Parks funding - The Sacramento Bee (http://www.sacbee.com/2012/07/21/4646682/hidden-parks-funds-spark-outrage.html) look it doesn't matter they are not afraid of you you wont do anything you wont get them fired they wont lose there jobs etc. look they almost stole 54 million that was found and using it to pay off overtime and vacation buy outs and most of you never got mad its time you do something on every level are government is out of control and we have to let them know but sadly you will be distracted by something ... society u get what you deserve.

TIME TO STOP LICKING BOOTS OF AUTHORITY'S ITS OUR COUNTRY SO GET MAD AND TAKE IT BACK

Jetspray
12-16-2012, 03:49 PM
That's why I left Taxifornia/Califeenia Cal, taxes/fees are what they do the best. There must be some rich guy/gal out there that should be paying their fair share, their called "Taxpayers". Nice shot of the North River going through it's paces sturring up stuff, gotta love those jetboats......Jetspray

dabalone
12-16-2012, 04:08 PM
Its CA. Way too much govt. = way too many takers ... dwindling supply of producers = inevitable fail. Not much you can do about it, the takers now outnumber the producers, you can't vote them out. Need evidence? Look at last election.

Owlman2
12-16-2012, 08:26 PM
Its CA. Way too much govt. = way too many takers ... dwindling supply of producers = inevitable fail. Not much you can do about it, the takers now outnumber the producers, you can't vote them out. Need evidence? Look at last election.

I agree with you 100%....but hasn't the US Government gone the same way recently? I would argue that Obama is trying his very best to remake the federal government in the mold of California, despite the fact that Cali has been circling the drain for years.

These are all variations of the same theme....big government promising to provide a comfortable, secure life even for those who choose to contribute absolutely nothing to society. It has never worked for long anywhere, and it won't here either.

FishWisher
12-16-2012, 08:28 PM
Careful, careful. I can hear the padlock rattling for this politicized thread...

Jetspray
12-17-2012, 06:28 AM
Careful, careful. I can hear the padlock rattling for this politicized thread...

I agree, someone needs a "Lockbox" and it ain't me.......Jetspray

CRABBY
12-17-2012, 07:45 AM
Not a bad thread so far,a few opinions expressed are on the edge!But so far it's all good!Just use caution when you post your opinion......:smile:

AR angler
12-17-2012, 08:15 AM
Good reporting Cal. Hope the SacBee gets a hold of this and makes some more noise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barleycorn
12-22-2012, 11:59 AM
Looks and sounds like business as usual for public employees. Federal and State employees don't know what a bad economy is.

Good reading Cal! Tax dollars at work yet again! Give a man a badge and they think they can rule the world. Check your PM Cal. -Dave