PDA

View Full Version : Saturday trip!!

Daniel Martinez
12-19-2012, 07:07 PM
I was thinking about heading to the power lines saturday after I get off work...was wondering if anybody was down to go out there or was already planning on being there....Ill be on the bank too

SF21
12-20-2012, 11:04 AM
I was thinking about heading to the power lines saturday after I get off work...was wondering if anybody was down to go out there or was already planning on being there....Ill be on the bank too

The power lines on Sherman Island right?

If I don't go to the Basin I'm down.

Daniel Martinez
12-20-2012, 01:22 PM
The power lines on Sherman Island right?

If I don't go to the Basin I'm down.

yes sir...wheres the basin???

SF21
12-20-2012, 01:49 PM
yes sir...wheres the basin???

In Sac, but its fishing for steel Head.

jmdc
12-20-2012, 11:29 PM
I was thinking of going out Sunday morning and fishing all day since I can't make it out till then. Good luck and keep us posted

RacerX
12-21-2012, 06:07 AM
Had plans to do a dual boat trip with some buds but with the weather they bailed and one of our guys bailed.

Was gonna do montazuma as we did just below the power line area a few weekends back for no luck.

Now im just feeling bummed. I wish the wind would let up for the weekend.

Daniel Martinez
12-21-2012, 06:55 PM
Had plans to do a dual boat trip with some buds but with the weather they bailed and one of our guys bailed.

Was gonna do montazuma as we did just below the power line area a few weekends back for no luck.

Now im just feeling bummed. I wish the wind would let up for the weekend.

well if you need help with the boat launch/bait id be glad too help out...

jmdc
12-22-2012, 05:27 PM
I know it rained today but did you go anyways?

wearegods1
12-23-2012, 01:25 PM
am in my annual bit of depression as a result of no more salmon fishing. Might need some help getting out of my "funk". Though I don't guide for sturgeon, I still enjoy fishing for them. Just split gas and bait and a phone call to get me going.
fishinjames.com

Daniel Martinez
12-23-2012, 08:30 PM
I know it rained today but did you go anyways?

yea got out there about 130 sat there till 630 with no bites...was using ghost and pile worm combo..hopfuly ill hook up soon....good luck out there

Daniel Martinez
12-23-2012, 08:35 PM
am in my annual bit of depression as a result of no more salmon fishing. Might need some help getting out of my "funk". Though I don't guide for sturgeon, I still enjoy fishing for them. Just split gas and bait and a phone call to get me going.
fishinjames.com

well i dont have a boat but id love too split the cost and go out...:excited::excited:

jmdc
12-23-2012, 09:01 PM
How was it fishing with all logs and floating weeds?

wearegods1
12-23-2012, 10:17 PM
did not have a problem with logs, but the weeds were another story. Marked lots of fish but couldn't keep the weeds off long enough to get one. Looking forward to next year.

RacerX
12-25-2012, 09:15 AM
Launched out of beldons sunday around 7pm. Weather opened up beautifully, I wouldnt have believed how nice it was. Marked fish here and there, landed a handful of diaper stripers, off the water at 5pm monday. Was a wonderful day with the boats buddied up with friends and family.
Looking forward to a great season. Good luck and Happy hunting.