PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to ISE in Sac in January?

MrAnchovy
12-22-2012, 01:55 PM
I'm planning to attend the show on Saturday 1/12. I will be attending most of the seminars that day and if the speakers allow me, I will be recording the seminar with my voice recorder. If anyone is going to attending the other days and have similar plans to record, PM me a message. I'd love to trade recordings. I won't be able to attend on the other days, but still want to catch the seminars.

Dan

nayr
12-22-2012, 05:55 PM
i will be there,most likely saturday. i have been holding out on some stuff i need for a while now.

Katfish
12-23-2012, 08:28 PM
i will be attending this year. not sure which day yet. had no plans to record anything just wanted to look around, probably get some new gear, but if there was something specific you wanted to catch id be willing to help you out so you didnt "miss" it.

CRABBY
12-24-2012, 04:35 AM
Sacramento CA : International Sportsmen (http://www.sportsexpos.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewlocation&locationnumber=1)

JB14
12-24-2012, 09:50 AM
I'll be there on saturday. Not planning to record anything or really listen to the seminars. More interested in looking at gear for 2013.

nayr
12-24-2012, 01:43 PM
hahaha! I was just thinking, is it wrong that i have organized a designated driver for this? brews in the parking lot if anyone cares to join!

Jfitalia
12-26-2012, 10:11 AM
hahaha! I was just thinking, is it wrong that i have organized a designated driver for this? brews in the parking lot if anyone cares to join!

Since they charge like 8 bucks for a beer I find this perfectly logical! haha

Team Mc Fishing
12-26-2012, 10:51 AM
I'm going to be there all 4 days, any of you want to say hi and meet, I will be visiting several of my sponsor booths but primarily will be at the Shasta Tackle both. Come by and say hi if anyone wants to.

Team Mc Fishing
Guide Service

Jetspray
12-29-2012, 10:13 AM
I am planning on going but it does depend on the weather and if I take Richard (CC). Weather would mean that I probably would need to stay if it worsens, for me no problem, for Richard he still does part-time stuff on the puter:www_MyEmoticons_com:inviz6pf:..........Jetsp ray

Toxic_Waste
12-29-2012, 03:27 PM
Hahahaha! I had to search through the posts hoping somebody would mention what ISE stands for! Sounds interesting. I just don't do well at keeping track of events or organizations that are known by initialisms or acronyms. There's too many to keep track of! I am lazy, dammit! :boring:

49erbassman
12-29-2012, 05:24 PM
Hmmm is it me or were several post deleted from this thread? Must be sponsor censorship I guess lol hahaha

Sent from my iPhone