PDA

View Full Version : Collins 12-22: 5 fish 2 hours

Katfish
12-23-2012, 07:38 AM
Title says it all. Was headed back down from working up north yesterday. Stopped in at collins to see if the bite was still hot. Got there about 2pm. Fished until 4. Couldnt keep my bait on the hook. All small planters. Biggest fish just under 2 pounds.

(Having trouble uploading pics from my mobile....)

49erbassman
12-23-2012, 09:01 AM
Good job bro. Holidays and work have consumed all my time. I haven't wet a line in weeks😞

Sent from my iPhone

insearchoffish
12-24-2012, 07:37 PM
Title says it all. Was headed back down from working up north yesterday. Stopped in at collins to see if the bite was still hot. Got there about 2pm. Fished until 4. Couldnt keep my bait on the hook. All small planters. Biggest fish just under 2 pounds.

(Having trouble uploading pics from my mobile....)

What kind of bait? Any luck with those pics yet?

Katfish
12-24-2012, 10:06 PM
4 fish on powerbait. 1 on a power egg. i have the pictures here on my phone. whenever i try to upload them i add the file and then it shows it there attached but theres no way to continue. its hard to explain. it wont let me return to my message after i add the file with the pics.. any idea what i may be doing wrong? (would be great to figure this out i have a few other pics ive been wanting to upload as well.)

Jfitalia
12-24-2012, 10:09 PM
4 fish on powerbait. 1 on a power egg. i have the pictures here on my phone. whenever i try to upload them i add the file and then it shows it there attached but theres no way to continue. its hard to explain. it wont let me return to my message after i add the file with the pics.. any idea what i may be doing wrong? (would be great to figure this out i have a few other pics ive been wanting to upload as well.)

you can upload them to image shack, I just add them from my phone. Once I add the photo on the bottom there is a close button. Ht that and then you should be able to post. if not then pm me

Katfish
12-24-2012, 10:13 PM
Good job bro. Holidays and work have consumed all my time. I haven't wet a line in weeksSent from my iPhonehey thanks. thats too bad bro but it tends to happen this time of year. Let me know if you decide to take the family up here for some of these trout ill give you whatever advice i can. maybe ill even be up there haha. looking into a new boat hopefully in the next couple months. we'll have to go after some buckets this spring.

Katfish
12-24-2012, 10:16 PM
you can upload them to image shack, I just add them from my phone. Once I add the photo on the bottom there is a close button. Ht that and then you should be able to post. if not then pm meits like the close buttons not active it doesnt do anything when i hit it. ill pm you