PDA

View Full Version : Amador last Friday!

Dad+kids
01-15-2013, 11:07 AM
Caught these last friday at Amador

Talon
01-15-2013, 11:13 AM
That is a nice looking stringer, congratulations on doing so well out there. I'll bet mom was real pleased when she saw all those fish waiting to be cleaned on her formerly nice clean counter.

BigUnInDaBoat
01-15-2013, 01:21 PM
Way to go, nice to see some full stringers coming out of there.

troutslimepuppy
01-15-2013, 06:12 PM
Way to go, nice to see some full stringers coming out of there.

sorry to re direct this thread to the recently closed Amador thread but it seems like dejavu all over again.Seems to me that the sentiment was the same two years ago when the bite was slow and the fish seemed to have a malaise that made them nose the shoreline or head straight to the jackson creek arm. even at that time as Jfitalia mentioned if there is a will there is a way. change it up and make it happen. I have to drive 2.5 hours to fish this place and that makes the slow or even worse, the skunk days hard to accept,but that doesnt deter me taking a shot at some good old fashioned reel screaming slime missles.ill be there in march like every year with my dog and my Yak trolling drifting, casting just about everything and having a good time. Hope i didnt jinx it. TSP

BigUnInDaBoat
01-15-2013, 09:07 PM
sorry to re direct this thread to the recently closed Amador thread but it seems like dejavu all over again.Seems to me that the sentiment was the same two years ago when the bite was slow and the fish seemed to have a malaise that made them nose the shoreline or head straight to the jackson creek arm. even at that time as Jfitalia mentioned if there is a will there is a way. change it up and make it happen. I have to drive 2.5 hours to fish this place and that makes the slow or even worse, the skunk days hard to accept,but that doesnt deter me taking a shot at some good old fashioned reel screaming slime missles.ill be there in march like every year with my dog and my Yak trolling drifting, casting just about everything and having a good time. Hope i didnt jinx it. TSP

Was only in response to seeing a big'ole string of fish. Quite a few of the reports out of there peg it as slow atm, meant no harm.