PDA

View Full Version : Bigger Fish At Amador

BIG FIN
02-01-2013, 07:37 PM
Went to amador today caught and realeased seven all on nightcrawlers naked off the bottom, missed a nice 4 or 5 pounder spit after the jump . Fishing greenstar point. In the last two trips I have seen to very large fish taken.Today saw a kid catch a 11 pounder in the first cove past greenstar . Asked him if he wanted to weigh it he said sure then I asked if it had a tag he said no so I looked and sure enough there was a blue tag in the tail he was in the derby so hopefully he got something good . Last week I was there and a friend of mine saw me at the cleaning station and said remember me and I said oh yes Rodney right he says you catch any big ones ? I said no just the usual 2 or 3 pounders so naturally I ask you get any big ones and he just about explodes with his answer 13 pounds. So he takes me over to his truck unlocks the ice chest and says go ahead and lift it up . Thing was a pig kinda funny looking looked like it was all stretched out in color . Asked him what he was using he said green power worm swimming it with a jig head . All be damn I tried that too with no luck cause I wasnt at the darn dam . So thats two toads in the last week and everyone I saw today had at least 1 or 2 fish at the dam . To all my amador breathern I would say things are getting interesting you should try your luck or skill . And oh yeah to all the naysayers about this lake , sounds just like a couple posts I read on he size of fish at pardee . They are putting bigger fish in at amador and big fish equal great times .

Tight Lines everyone see you for the slam:party-smiley-048:

lincolncaster
02-01-2013, 10:20 PM
Great post think its time to head over to amador