PDA

View Full Version : Where to go on the 02/26???

Jfitalia
02-21-2013, 05:19 PM
Tuesday is my bday and I am treating myself to a day of fishing. However I am stuck on where to take the boat.

I have 4 lakes in mind but not sure where to go. There is Amador withthe high fee's, crowds but also chance at some monster fish. Then there is camanche and Pardee and while Pardee seems slow camanche may get going again if the weather heats back up. My last choice is Collins because I know it wont be crowded.

Any suggestions guys?

dabalone
02-21-2013, 05:28 PM
Follow CAL.NDN.

49erbassman
02-21-2013, 05:29 PM
Happy bday! I would go where you think you'll have the best time regardless if you catch fish.

Not being a trout guy I would choose pardee or Camanche myself

Sent from my iPhone

CRABBY
02-21-2013, 05:29 PM
LOL,Collins has been crowded cus they just did 2 trophy plants last week!!!No matter where ya go put up pics with your GF holding the fish,LOL....Collins is my choice!!!
:Birthday_banner:

RideNfish
02-21-2013, 05:33 PM
Happy early birthday in case I forget on Tue. I'll be happy with your lake choice no matter where you take me. :p

CAL.NDN
02-21-2013, 05:35 PM
Lmao dabolone. He dont wana look at my fat azzz on his be day lol. I say follow your inner fish finder you know the answer its in you hope ya have fun and catch many whoopers with your choice on your bday.

fresnofisher
02-21-2013, 05:39 PM
man today is my birthday and really wanted to go fishing but I decided to make a really good meal for my dad who just had open heart surgery. Old man didn't eat it and the day was pretty much over.

kings river was calling me...

Jfitalia
02-21-2013, 05:51 PM
LOL,Collins has been crowded cus they just did 2 trophy plants last week!!!No matter where ya go put up pics with your GF holding the fish,LOL....Collins is my choice!!!
:Birthday_banner:

i know the shore has been crowded but i was hoping the boat traffic would be light. i know boaters have struggled in weeks past. have you heard anything recently? the website made it sound like things are picking up.

CRABBY
02-21-2013, 05:53 PM
man today is my birthday and really wanted to go fishing but I decided to make a really good meal for my dad who just had open heart surgery. Old man didn't eat it and the day was pretty much over.

kings river was calling me...Happy Birthday Bro.don't worry bout the meal for Dad not gettin ate,I'm sure he appreciated it!!!Hope your Dad does well very soon!!!....Don

CRABBY
02-21-2013, 05:59 PM
i know the shore has been crowded but i was hoping the boat traffic would be light. i know boaters have struggled in weeks past. have you heard anything recently? the website made it sound like things are picking up.Naw haven't heard from anybody or even checked for 2/3 days....

Koke Machine83
02-21-2013, 07:44 PM
Going to Camanche on Saturday, will let you know. Happy Birthday :)

insearchoffish
02-21-2013, 08:25 PM
Sly Park / Jenkinson Lake.. no crowds beautiful scenery and some monster fish! Just sayin

49erbassman
02-21-2013, 09:11 PM
Sly Park / Jenkinson Lake.. no crowds beautiful scenery and some monster fish! Just sayin

After just reading his thread I vote for this one too lol

Sent from my iPhone

Jfitalia
02-21-2013, 09:22 PM
Going to Camanche on Saturday, will let you know. Happy Birthday :)

thanks Robbie!

Jfitalia
02-21-2013, 09:24 PM
Any thoughts on Englebright? Ive been there before but it's about the same distance as Collins.

salmonid
02-21-2013, 11:10 PM
I know nothing of the places you're thinking about, but have the best time out!

Birthdays and fishing go together for whatever reason. It's not always about the catch or the tug, but just being on the water that is the real satisfaction!

Best,

WHT.RUS
02-22-2013, 07:15 AM
I'm hitting up Collins tomorrow heard its picking up down there, but is crowded on Saturdays.

Anyways, happy birthday and tight lines!

Jfitalia
02-22-2013, 07:30 AM
I'm hitting up Collins tomorrow heard its picking up down there, but is crowded on Saturdays.

Anyways, happy birthday and tight lines!

good luck and let me know if you see the boaters doing any good.

dpars
02-22-2013, 08:19 AM
Any thoughts on Englebright? Ive been there before but it's about the same distance as Collins.

I haven't fished Englebright yet this year, but I know they have been doing some massive plants there. I have a good friend that has a house boat there, and he said that he has heard many reports of good fishing. I have caught fish there every time, and there is very seldom anyone fishing that lake.

Jfitalia
02-22-2013, 08:26 AM
I haven't fished Englebright yet this year, but I know they have been doing some massive plants there. I have a good friend that has a house boat there, and he said that he has heard many reports of good fishing. I have caught fish there every time, and there is very seldom anyone fishing that lake.

awesome! any tips on location and techniques? you can send me a PM if you want.

soconnor
02-22-2013, 10:10 AM
Happy Bday J. My Bday is Tuesday too! Wish I could get a line wet. Good luck wherever you go.

SO

Tuesday is my bday and I am treating myself to a day of fishing. However I am stuck on where to take the boat.

I have 4 lakes in mind but not sure where to go. There is Amador withthe high fee's, crowds but also chance at some monster fish. Then there is camanche and Pardee and while Pardee seems slow camanche may get going again if the weather heats back up. My last choice is Collins because I know it wont be crowded.

Any suggestions guys?

Jfitalia
02-22-2013, 10:57 AM
Happy Bday J. My Bday is Tuesday too! Wish I could get a line wet. Good luck wherever you go.

SO

Hey happy bday to you my friend. If you end up being able to wet a line let me know. We're both in Sac and I have room in my tin can.