PDA

View Full Version : MLPA"s and Navionics

Tshombe
02-25-2013, 10:42 AM
Hi All...Tshombe here...just a reminder if you didn't know, Navionics has all the closure areas listed on the charts now. This includes the 643P+, 644P+, 944P+, and 1XG. If you don't see the closure areas, your chart needs to be updated. You get 1 year of free updates when you purchase your chart!. So if you purchased your chart after October of 2010, you will be able to update your chart at Navionics.com. If your chart is less then 1 year...it's free! Let me know if you have any questions.

Tshombe

DuckDog
02-25-2013, 09:40 PM
I have a question for you in regards to the Navionics chips if you could help me out. I am looking to make a Navionics purchase for my HDS8 primarily fishing Kokanee Power Tournaments and some Monterey Bay type fishing. Which chip would be best for my use?

Tshombe
02-28-2013, 10:24 AM
I have a question for you in regards to the Navionics chips if you could help me out. I am looking to make a Navionics purchase for my HDS8 primarily fishing Kokanee Power Tournaments and some Monterey Bay type fishing. Which chip would be best for my use?

Hey DuckDog,

Because you have a HDS unit and you fish tournaments I would recommend Platinum. If you fish primarily coastal salt water, the MSD/644P+ would be the right product for you with where you told me you fish! Hope this helps, but if you have additional questions, let me know!

Tshombe