PDA

View Full Version : Opening day for Sierra streams

Marv
02-28-2013, 11:54 AM
:dancingorange: I may be jumping the gun a little, but the sunshine has me dreaming of a Sierra stream :) Anybody have any plans for the opener yet? If so where you going?

Lifted
02-28-2013, 01:14 PM
It's the third Saturday in April right? I have plans that weekend, which after I'll definitely be fishing the East & West Carson the weekend after the opener.

PapaGreg
02-28-2013, 03:14 PM
Tell you what, unless we get a LOT more rain, the streams will be "iffy" for the opener. I came over hwy 88 Tuesday and there isn't a lot of snow up there.

Line Stretcher
02-28-2013, 05:19 PM
Tell you what, unless we get a LOT more rain, the streams will be "iffy" for the opener. I came over hwy 88 Tuesday and there isn't a lot of snow up there.

+1 on that everywhere. We have some rain comming our way and hopefully it will pan out to be a little more than the last one.

auraleedal
02-28-2013, 05:22 PM
Weather permitting, we will be heading to the Carson River. Counting the days.

Captain Compassion
02-28-2013, 08:39 PM
:dancingorange: I may be jumping the gun a little, but the sunshine has me dreaming of a Sierra stream :) Anybody have any plans for the opener yet? If so where you going?

You know I have a problem. I've been married for 42 years and Saturday April 27 (opening day) is my wifes 65th birthday. I'll miss you honey.:D When I lived in LA I would drive 400 miles one way to fish the opener. Now the Carson in 15 miles away. Guess where I'll be.

CC