PDA

View Full Version : any inventors here

isdaann
03-01-2013, 06:50 AM
can anyone come up with a way to form a power bait stick that you can insert into a worm instead of injecting air into them, especally a cut worm

WHT.RUS
03-01-2013, 08:00 AM
can anyone come up with a way to form a power bait stick that you can insert into a worm instead of injecting air into them, especally a cut worm

Use a cooking syringe like the one to insert brine inside the meat. Those have about a 3 mm diameter so should work okay I think.

Jetspray
03-01-2013, 05:34 PM
Use a cooking syringe like the one to insert brine inside the meat. Those have about a 3 mm diameter so should work okay I think.

This is a good idea, I would try to use some gulp spray liquid and mix it up with some of your favorite power bait or Gulp to a consistancy that would go through the needle end of the syringe and give that a try.......Jetspray

isdaann
03-01-2013, 06:29 PM
I'm thinking more of a better way to float a worm, cause air leaks out

Jetspray
03-01-2013, 06:36 PM
I'm thinking more of a better way to float a worm, cause air leaks out

The liquid would act like a tire seal, I'm just sayin'. Give it a try in the garage before you go out......Jetspray

Marv
03-01-2013, 09:23 PM
Use gulp floating pinched crawles. No need to keep them cool, and they never stop floating. If you insist on a real worm power bait can be syringed into a crawler, but like jetspray said it's a little easier for it to be injected if you add some sauce.

Seon
03-02-2013, 07:04 AM
Here's an inventor that could probably help.

OREO Separator Machine #1 - Creator: Physicist David Neevel - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pii4G8FkCA4&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

RideNfish
03-02-2013, 09:22 AM
Here's an inventor that could probably help.

That was funny. Got to appreciate the drive to do that. Or boredom I guess. :-)

On the crawler PB injection... I don't know, but I would think the PB isn't buoyant enough to float the crawler. I doubt it would float it at all. But this is just my guess.

So someone please try it and let us know. :p

ApexPredator
03-02-2013, 12:39 PM
When I used to bank fish for trout with worms I would put a marshmallow on the hook first and cover the eye of the hook. I didn't like injecting worms, I think it makes them much less active.

Shoreman
03-02-2013, 03:57 PM
Yesterday I fished New Melones with two florescent white Power Eggs and then threaded a mini-crawler on and it floated good enough to bring a small rainbow to hand. Might save you from blowing up a crawler.

Jetspray
03-03-2013, 08:12 AM
Yesterday I fished New Melones with two florescent white Power Eggs and then threaded a mini-crawler on and it floated good enough to bring a small rainbow to hand. Might save you from blowing up a crawler.

I do both but I use Gulp red eggs instead, blowing up the crawler just helps float it quicker. I also put on a salmon egg periodicaly to add to the scents.......Jetspray