PDA

View Full Version : Amadors ONswitch is stuck on Full Blast

Sensi Hooks
03-28-2013, 11:15 AM
13423 :Old_hippie:Someone was asking questions about Amador last week so I decided to take my dad out with me and we bagged 4 nice cuttbows. I had 1 smaller shaker and 1 huge fish spooled me at 100mph. I then moved over to catching 2 bluegill to catch 2 nice bass. FUN DAY! Bunches of boats got skunked though because they must have been racing instead of wanting to catch deep phatties. I read the fish sniffer "Worm article" so I bought some worms and trout wanted nothing to do with them. :worm: My trout were caught on lures but my dad caught his on PB. 4hours. Started at 9am I got mine 2nd cast while being patient and sight fished a jumper. Amadors Fee is well worth it in the long run!

CRABBY
03-28-2013, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the update,not much on Amador lately!!!:hellohello9il:

BIG FIN
03-28-2013, 02:36 PM
Nice job hooks how deep were you fishing? last time I was there I had to find deeper water say 20 feet or more cause the lake was warming and the carp were jumping . Went to folsom today for 2 little ones and it was $12 so for my money amador is worth it even if it gets slow.
Tightlines BF:Gone_fishing:

Sensi Hooks
03-29-2013, 09:16 AM
The water is nice and clear enough for shallow spawns, just starting to warm up the bluegill. First I found the bluegill forage and realized the trout and bass were slamming them so I found a drop off that was 30feet up to a 6 foot flat that had a BG spawn to the left, so the fish came up from deep slammed a few babys and went back deep every 30-45 mins. I noticed a big boy was guarding the middle of the frenzy and he spooled me by slamming the lure and ran out in the middle of the lake it had to been at least 12 pounds. Hard fighting fish Ill tell ya that.

Whacked
03-29-2013, 11:17 AM
Just got back from my first trip there. skunked :(
I was out on the spillway, arrived around 545ish and left 1130
Could see them plenty, especially after the plant boat emptied out.
They just were not interested in anything I could throw at em.
I wasn't alone, nobody around me had any luck. saw a couple trollers get a bite.

Thinking of taking a nap then head back out this evening or maybe just wait until Mon and bring my tube.

Sensi Hooks
03-29-2013, 10:12 PM
13441Went back to Amador after seeing a skunk so I brought my wife and daughter out with me to bag a limit of anything they could limit me on. 3pm till candle blewout.
13442It slipped off just before the pic but this phattie Steelie has a blackbelt.
13443My wife and my daughter was catching all the big bluegill that i couldn't get bass to take they only snapped em but didnt take, only protection strikes with biggie BG so i had to use smalls for regular 3pounders but nothing special with bass today.

if you go to Amador use small hooks, no worms, no floats, long leaders. I have 3 lures that slam almost everywhere. I will tell anyone that messages and i will tell you a valuable trick that i do that lands fish anywhere.

underdog63
03-30-2013, 08:04 AM
13441Went back to Amador after seeing a skunk so I brought my wife and daughter out with me to bag a limit of anything they could limit me on. 3pm till candle blewout.
13442It slipped off just before the pic but this phattie Steelie has a blackbelt.
13443My wife and my daughter was catching all the big bluegill that i couldn't get bass to take they only snapped em but didnt take, only protection strikes with biggie BG so i had to use smalls for regular 3pounders but nothing special with bass today.

if you go to Amador use small hooks, no worms, no floats, long leaders. I have 3 lures that slam almost everywhere. I will tell anyone that messages and i will tell you a valuable trick that i do that lands fish anywhere.

i'd like to know yer trick. thanks.

Jfitalia
03-30-2013, 08:57 AM
i'd like to know yer trick. thanks.

He said to send him a message