PDA

View Full Version : NEW Field Tester Program

AnglingWes
04-11-2013, 09:40 AM
Hey Everyone,

I wanted to let you all know about a very cool promotion we are launching starting tomorrow. The Fish Sniffer has teamed up with a number of local and national tackle and gear suppliers and manufacturers to create a cool opportunity for everyone to get a chance to test some FREE gear, and you get to keep the gear!!!!

The New Field Tester Program offers a new item every few days that you can apply to become a tester for. If selected, we send you the gear, you try it out, and report back what you think. The gear is yours to keep.

Currently, we have a large variety of tackle kits, reels, and other gear for all types of anglers lined up to send out, with more products coming in all the time.

You can check out the promotion on the homepage, or by clicking HERE (http://www.fishsniffer.com/field-tester/field_tester/). The official launch to apply to be a field tester is APRIL 12, at 12 o'clock NOON. One item will be available every few days, so you have to keep watching to see what the next item will be. You can apply for as many individual items as you want, but only ONE entry per item will be accepted. Field Testers are selected at random for each item.

Be sure to read the complete RULES (http://www.fishsniffer.com/field-tester/rules/) before applying.

Bigg A
04-12-2013, 04:08 PM
Was wondering if there would be spinning reels to be tested out while the silver bullets are here? For as much time as some of us put into shad fishing...( all day for me:cheesy: ) I would love to see if they could take a beating from all day drag burning runs.

AnglingWes
04-12-2013, 04:42 PM
Ant,

There are some spinning reels in the queue for future products. A new product will be available every 2-4 days. I'm not sure what product we will pick next, but I'm sure that the spinning reels will be available during shad season at some point.

Bigg A
04-12-2013, 07:25 PM
Ant,

There are some spinning reels in the queue for future products. A new product will be available every 2-4 days. I'm not sure what product we will pick next, but I'm sure that the spinning reels will be available during shad season at some point.

Cool......

WAPOW
04-12-2013, 09:18 PM
Was wondering if there would be spinning reels to be tested out while the silver bullets are here? For as much time as some of us put into shad fishing...( all day for me:cheesy: ) I would love to see if they could take a beating from all day drag burning runs.
times two...