PDA

View Full Version : Ice House?

Treebeard
04-12-2013, 01:13 PM
Anybody been to Ice House in the last few days? I may get up there this evening
(Friday 4/12) or tomorrow; if someone describes the action there as good, that'll influence my getting there or not...

Anyway if you see an old fart wandering around there looking lost this weekend, that may be me but I'm not lost, just tired. I probably won't be wearing my birthday shoes, they're a bit beat up right now and could use re-souling. And I don't suppose I'll be wearing my birthday suit either, it ain't summer yet... but if you recognize me give a holler, it would be nice to know some Sniffers that go there.

:old:

TB

Shoreman
04-12-2013, 01:59 PM
I was at Ice House on Tuesday. It was cold and windy. I fished right next to the dam at the picnic area. Used rainbow PB & Pro-Cure sweet corn and limited in 45 minutes. I went back yesterday (Thursday), same place and it was sunshine and warm. Managed two 9 inchers, one on sweet corn and the other on garlic. Took me four hours for those two. What a difference two days makes.

You can always check my blog as I wander around a lot of the lakes.

Northern California Trout (http://www.northerncaliforniatrout.com/)

Rugby Lock
04-13-2013, 02:52 PM
I was at Ice House on Tuesday. It was cold and windy. I fished right next to the dam at the picnic area. Used rainbow PB & Pro-Cure sweet corn and limited in 45 minutes. I went back yesterday (Thursday), same place and it was sunshine and warm. Managed two 9 inchers, one on sweet corn and the other on garlic. Took me four hours for those two. What a difference two days makes.

You can always check my blog as I wander around a lot of the lakes.

Northern California Trout (http://www.northerncaliforniatrout.com/)

Nice Blog! Definitely going to his Ice House this year.

Shoreman
04-14-2013, 03:51 PM
Nice Blog! Definitely going to his Ice House this year.

As they say south of the border, Muchas Gracias.

FYI, they are planting Ice House this week.

Mark