PDA

View Full Version : Spring Pyramid Fest 2013 (Video)

Captain Compassion
04-14-2013, 10:24 AM
Sun, wind, rain and some beautiful days. Add some friends, old and new and spice it all with good food and drinks and you have Pyramid Fest.

Fished 3 days with Jetspray with 29 fish to the boat.

Highlights:

Dave's 8 pound Pilot Peak LCT at the Willows.
Utlanan1's first shore LCT.
Meeting Bainter1212
Finally Meeting Hooks face to face.
Fishergirl on a ladder with home made Beetle giving lessons.
Bear Burritos, Meatballs and Dee's Diabetic Cheese Cake.

Thanks for Setting this up Brian, Thanks Dave for the two night stay at Motel Jetspray. Nice meeting you all again.

Youtube Video with Music by Claud Dubessy.

Pyramid Fest Spring 2013 - YouTube (http://youtu.be/1cXD9FSqOS4)

CC

OYD
04-14-2013, 11:28 AM
Very nice and not very crowded. I never go out there weekends because of the crowds. It looked like most of your shore fishing pictures were before saturday since few people were in the water.

Captain Compassion
04-14-2013, 11:41 AM
Very nice and not very crowded. I never go out there weekends because of the crowds. It looked like most of your shore fishing pictures were before saturday since few people were in the water.

Not all that many on Saturday. The wind warnings scared a bunch of folks off.

CC

hooks
04-14-2013, 12:47 PM
Great talking with you CC Glad we finally met close enough to shake hands. That's me at the ramp at 2.23......

Thanks for the great video.

Bainter1212
04-14-2013, 01:04 PM
Nive video CC. It was a pleasure talking to you.

Don - Nevada
04-14-2013, 01:42 PM
Dang!

Looks like a great time was had by a whole bunch of great folks.

Bummed that we missed it, we had commitments to be in California during the Pyramid Fest!

Sigh, maybe, next year.

Don - Nevada

Captain Compassion
04-14-2013, 03:22 PM
Great talking with you CC Glad we finally met close enough to shake hands. That's me at the ramp at 2.23......

The Ever Elusive Hooks.
http://www.graywave.org/sniffer/hooks13.jpg

CC

CRABBY
04-14-2013, 03:42 PM
The Ever Elusive Hooks.
http://www.graywave.org/sniffer/hooks13.jpg

CCWell ya knew he had to be cool,we have the same 1st name I think!!!LOL..Don.....plus he's an ol fart too!!

okie
04-14-2013, 06:45 PM
Nice video cc. Even tho the fishing wasn't to hot, to me it's all about the
comrade and pot luck, thanks to all for the outstanding food. The pmid
fest is the only place I get good food without being yelled at. Thanks again,
now I have to do a lot of work to bring my diabetes and cholesterol bback under control.
c u all next ttime be safe

sierra fisherman
04-14-2013, 07:59 PM
As said before great job on the video CC. Glad everyone had a great time, despite having to fish through wind and rain. One of these days Ill make it to the pyramid fest!

Nighthawk
04-15-2013, 12:47 AM
Great video Captain. Congrats to Jetspray on the 8 lber. Looks like there was plenty of fish, friends, food and a variety of beverages. :cheers1: Sorry I missed this one but will certainly be there this Fall and next April. See you in two weeks.

Jetspray
04-15-2013, 08:02 AM
Great video Captain. Congrats to Jetspray on the 8 lber. Looks like there was plenty of fish, friends, food and a variety of beverages. :cheers1: Sorry I missed this one but will certainly be there this Fall and next April. See you in two weeks.

Plenty of chances to go to the fests, thanks for the congrats on the catch. Caught it on the north end of the lake in an area called the "Willows" just east of it in 30 ft of water while headed to the pinnacles.......Jetspray