PDA

View Full Version : Scotts Flat Resivore

AlbeeFishing
04-17-2013, 02:25 PM
So has anyone been up there lately? I'm heading out Saturday for a quick fishing day. I know the lake well but just curios if anyone's been out there lately. Me and a friend are going out and taking my 7 year old son too. Going trout and bass fishing.

AlbeeFishing
04-22-2013, 07:10 AM
13842So I took my 6 year old and a friend out saturday. Great day not alot of catching but did some good fishing. Saw alot of fish. My son caught his first cat fish on a crawler. and a small bass on a rapala. Water temp is 52-55. Very clear you can see to the bottom in 19' of water. Bite was slow for us..lol Lake is very full.

danweasel
04-22-2013, 09:04 AM
Well your son has officially caught more fish there than me this year. I went about a month ago and got the skunk.

-Dan

AlbeeFishing
04-22-2013, 09:21 AM
Well your son has officially caught more fish there than me this year. I went about a month ago and got the skunk.

-Dan
That lake has always been a little hard for me. Caught fish every time I go. But never got anything of any real size. Rollins is the same except some times I get skunked there. I have caught allot of bass at Rollins though from 1lbs to a 9.5lbs chunk..

finsane
04-22-2013, 12:22 PM
Went to Scotts for a quick morning troll around the lake on Sunday. Was first on the water, I saw a few rising here and there. Wasnt marking hardly anything on the finder. Trolled f-13s for a couple of laps and switched to dodger/spoon combos later on for nada. Still a nice morning on the water though.weather was warm and the water was really clear for that lake, visibility to around 15+ feet and the lake is full, almost no surface clutter to snag up on.

GSPhunterangler
04-25-2013, 05:31 AM
The fishing has been just OK at Scott's. I live 5 minutes away, and have had scattered success each time I've gone(which has been about three times a week)

AlbeeFishing
04-25-2013, 12:05 PM
The fishing has been just OK at Scott's. I live 5 minutes away, and have had scattered success each time I've gone(which has been about three times a week)

What have you found to be for the browns? I have yet to pull one from that lake.

GSPhunterangler
04-26-2013, 05:51 AM
What have you found to be for the browns? I have yet to pull one from that lake.
They're in there. Gotta put in time time time. Someone caught an 8 lb. about a month ago. I've seen some beasts come outta there tho