PDA

View Full Version : Stoney's Beef Stew

stonesfan
04-24-2013, 05:46 AM
How simple is this. Season flour with salt & pepper. Dredge Beef, then brown meat.
Add onions & garlic. celery, carrots, and small yukon gold potatoes, give a good stir
then add some chicken stock, about 2 cups. Pop lid on pressure cooker and set for
15 minutes. Let pressure reduce naturally, about 10 minutes, remove lid, stir in some
cornstarch to thicken and in 5 minutes your ready to serve................................
In the meanwhile put some Biscuits in the oven to sop up all that great tasting gravy!

Stoney:rollingstones:

Jetspray
04-24-2013, 02:50 PM
What no bell peppers? And is that a "registered" pressure cooker, ya know those can be explosive devices:mind-blowing::cuckoo:.........Jetspray

Jetspray
04-24-2013, 02:52 PM
BTW Stoney around here all stews get garden tomatoe sauce from Sonia's Garden and I would use beef stock rather than the chicken:goodnight:.......Jetspray

gadgetman
04-24-2013, 06:04 PM
Sounds like it's time for that fishing cook off between you and SteveO. You know, the one where I'm the judge of who's food is best. If you want to practice I'm up for that also. :stirthepot:

Hey Stoney......your profile says you are 50.......if you are 50 then you need to get back to work.
:rollingstones: :rollingstones: :rollingstones: :rollingstones: :rollingstones:

Steve079
04-24-2013, 06:49 PM
Ha ha. Everybody has a different skill set. Call it a boat potluck with a little fishing thrown in, and I'm ready to go.

Jetspray
04-25-2013, 05:09 AM
. :stirthepot:

Hey Stoney......your profile says you are 50.......if you are 50 then you need to get back to work.
:rollingstones: :rollingstones: :rollingstones: :rollingstones: :rollingstones:

+1 his age does have a 5 in it, but the other number is one higher 6.........Jetspray

stonesfan
04-25-2013, 06:18 AM
Thanks for All the Kind Words, I think............................................. ........:nunu5pn:

Stoney:rollingstones: