PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Halibut Mission

exocet
06-09-2006, 06:07 PM
I'll be out tomorrow in search of some fatties. I'm launching out of Sausalito in the morning and am going to hit the Angel Island, Alcatraz spots for the morning flood. If I don't limit out there I'll cruise to Southhampton and Berkeley flats and pier for the ebb. I'm also gonna try to hook some sharks in hte afternoon Yellowbluff or Treasure Island. I'll post up a report when I get back. If anyone's out and whants to hook into some fattie sharks in the afternoon give a shout.
Family Time on 68.
-Aaron

keciga1
06-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Hey Aaron try going over by west side of Treasure Island, alot of bait balls out there yesterday. Also some decent numbers of sharks.

exocet
06-09-2006, 07:30 PM
Right on thanks for the heads up Keciga 1. I'll check it out and report my findings. I haven't been out fishing in over a month got clearance from the wife and the boats full of gas. Its on.

bigworm
06-09-2006, 08:35 PM
Do the hali's really come in that close? Is that a stupid question but I thought they did'nt come in much past the gate at all. I'll be heading out tomorrow and want to fish hali bad but with the wind drift fishin might be movin about 5mph or more. Help. Give me pointers. Never caught a hali yet.

keciga1
06-09-2006, 09:15 PM
Most of our drifts that we did yesterday were 50 yards or less from the shore sometimes about 30ft.