PDA

View Full Version : rossmoor? no luck at grist mill or goethe :(

baustin
05-14-2013, 01:52 PM
Anyone tried rossmoor? I'd heard good things, was gonna give it a shot today. I've been out to paradise 3 times this year with no luck, saw a few here and there but takes yet. Still trying to find a sweet spot to get my girl out and on shad!

PinkSalmon
05-14-2013, 02:39 PM
Anyone tried rossmoor? I'd heard good things, was gonna give it a shot today. I've been out to paradise 3 times this year with no luck, saw a few here and there but takes yet. Still trying to find a sweet spot to get my girl out and on shad!

i was at paradise from 6:30-8:30. caught two and missed a few, but it was within the last half hour. good number of people out there. i'm going to give it another shot later this evening.

bumblebee
05-14-2013, 06:07 PM
went there last week. water is low, current is low. no bite.

ILuvFishing
05-15-2013, 02:25 AM
I'm catching them in the barbless area. But it's a hit and miss some day are hot some day are not. On Friday-Sunday probably caught 60 or more combine with three fisherman. All CnR no crowds at all everyday was us three or a few others.

ILuvFishing
05-15-2013, 02:28 AM
Oh and I was catching them on the fly rod. Caught a few during dusk on a pmd dry fly and most on a fly I tye that is close to a comet fly