PDA

View Full Version : shad myths

BeefCakeScout
05-15-2013, 01:57 PM
1. Shad don't really bite during the day

FALSE. Shad are easier to find during low light because of their natural behavior.

2. Shad don't move during low flows.

FALSE. Shad move just fine and go just as far during low flows as they do high flows.They make take a little longer, but they will get there.

I don't want to give out all the answers, because a lot of people worked for years to learn the ins and outs, but if you understand shad, you can find em

LURKER916
05-15-2013, 01:58 PM
Shhhhhhhhhhhh.

Mods please delete this thread. It's all lies!

49erbassman
05-15-2013, 03:46 PM
Thread locked....

Just kidding LMAO. I caught all 40+ of mine last Friday during the day so I guess it is a myth hahaha

Fish on!

djkurisu1
05-15-2013, 04:07 PM
I want to catch 40+ in a day. heading out soon with the little one and meeting a fellow sniffer, we are gonna go get some... Well I am really hoping that my daughter and myself will catch our first shad tonight? =)
I have a good feeling about tonight and plus I just really need to feel the bendo on my ultra light rod.

djkurisu1
05-15-2013, 09:13 PM
Was another skunk day and we actually smelled a skunk to boot... Its ok though and I know it is only good when you are on the fish. Hats off to charlie for showing me and the little lady a good time. Next time we will be smashing them silly, def gonna be a weekend warrior type of weekend. :smiley: If anyone wants to join send me a PM, gonna be a good time. Cheers

WLShafor
05-15-2013, 10:19 PM
Wise words myths busted!

The activist is not the man who says the river is dirty. The activist is the man who cleans up the river.