PDA

View Full Version : almost home!!

usarfang
05-10-2006, 04:27 AM
Hey ya'll, just incase you don't know, i been gone for like the past 8 month in Georgia, started at FT Benning at A Co. 2/47 INF from 20 sep 05 - 2 dec 05 then FT Gordon at D co. 447th SIG from 02 dec 05 - now. (if any of you know what that is ' I LOVE FT BENNING') i should be coming back home soon...
i am wondering how the fishing over at half moon bay and the s.f. bay been doing? i wasn't able to keep a update on that stuff since i don't really have any personal time over here. so if anyone of you can gimme a update on what's up it'll be great

Shot-Gun
05-15-2006, 11:39 AM
Hey ya'll, just incase you don't know, i been gone for like the past 8 month in Georgia, started at FT Benning at A Co. 2/47 INF from 20 sep 05 - 2 dec 05 then FT Gordon at D co. 447th SIG from 02 dec 05 - now. (if any of you know what that is ' I LOVE FT BENNING') i should be coming back home soon...
i am wondering how the fishing over at half moon bay and the s.f. bay been doing? i wasn't able to keep a update on that stuff since i don't really have any personal time over here. so if anyone of you can gimme a update on what's up it'll be great

THANK YOU!!!!!

put_em_back
05-16-2006, 10:04 PM
Hey Steve,
My buddy is doing his stint in Texas. He has been extended twice, but at least he is out of harms way.

I may not agree with the president's agenda, but thank you to you and everyone else in the armed services and the reserves for doing what you do.