PDA

View Full Version : Attention dirtbags

LURKER916
06-09-2013, 05:02 PM
I watched u poach today, u know who u r.

I didn't call fish and game or even say anything because u were with your family.
Next time I see you we will have a nice chat about leaving the river clean
Instead of posting nine pictures of this scumbags trash I'm gonna keep an eye out for him.

Matt

BIG_ONE
06-09-2013, 05:05 PM
Ooo ooo ooo lemme see I want to know...

:sheep:

LURKER916
06-09-2013, 05:11 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/10/5anyze2e.jpg

Here's one. The nastiest.

AnglingWes
06-09-2013, 05:14 PM
*insert J joke here

49erbassman
06-09-2013, 07:25 PM
Lazy worthless people. I seen one of those about 30 yards from a trash can the other night at the AR

Fish on!

Reel Fun
06-09-2013, 07:37 PM
Sacto 9-1-1: Three men accused of fishing for trout with gill net (http://blogs.sacbee.com/crime/archives/2013/06/three-men-accused-of-fishing-for-trout-with-gill-net.html) Probably one of these guys!!! RF

Katfish
06-09-2013, 07:53 PM
Sacto 9-1-1: Three men accused of fishing for trout with gill net (http://blogs.sacbee.com/crime/archives/2013/06/three-men-accused-of-fishing-for-trout-with-gill-net.html) Probably one of these guys or their cousins! I keep seeing the same last name pop up on every other poaching story? RF

Disgusting. Some of those minnows, oops, i mean trout, werent 3 inches if they were lucky. They need to crack down harder on these guys.

Dlee
06-09-2013, 08:06 PM
Me too.

2 plead not guilty to bear poaching west of Tahoe - AP State News - The Sacramento Bee (http://www.sacbee.com/2013/06/06/5477408/2-plead-not-guilty-to-bear-poaching.html)

Oh yeah here too.

Four accused of poaching waterfowl in Butte County - Crime - The Sacramento Bee (http://www.sacbee.com/2012/01/27/4219242/four-accused-of-poaching-waterfowl.html)

AnglingWes
06-09-2013, 08:12 PM
If you guys want to discuss poaching, go ahead. However, there will be no tolerance for racism on this, or any other topic.

Katfish
06-09-2013, 08:14 PM
If you guys want to discuss poaching, go ahead. However, there will be no tolerance for racism on this, or any other topic.

Wes, i am confused... Who made a racist comment....?:confused2:

BIG_ONE
06-09-2013, 08:19 PM

It happened quite often in majority of the threads regarding poachers. It went down to the point where it got serious and very personal...bullets and fist would've been exchanged if the same attacked happened out on the water. Just saying.

redneckpunk
06-09-2013, 08:19 PM

doesnt matter, was deleted so cant be seen

~RNP

djkurisu1
06-09-2013, 08:22 PM
Its just sad really. I was out last weekend with my daughter across from the university on the AR, there were a set of rapids there and alot of people partying. From google map looked like a killer spot to fish, when i got there still looked like a killer spot but there were 100 people there. Anyways in all the madness of working the tailout and middle of the rapids a HUGE FAMILY comes down with seriously like 15 rafts and HUGE tubes tied together. they get caught up on the center rock and lose tons of trash and ALMOST the raft with all the kids in it. After they manage to free the floating island they simply forget to get ALL the trash they left floating in the river, amongst that was easily 30 cans and a few full bags of recycling and trash..... I was furious honestly. A group of girls next to us had some stand up paddle/surf boards and paddled out and spent easily 30m cleaning every can and bag of trash up. I personally thanked them for their awesome actions to save the river and had my daughter not been there i would have swam out and collected them myself. Its nice to see some people really go all out to save out water ways and try to keep it as pristine as possible.

LURKER916
06-09-2013, 08:25 PM
Really?
Sorry if I was a racist.

My bad.

djkurisu1
06-09-2013, 08:29 PM
Really?
Sorry if I was a racist.

My bad.

shame on you... JK sometimes seeing stuff like that gets the best of all of us. In the end it will be the other guy who is gonna get in the most trouble. His bad karma and poor mentality will catch up with him and he will pay for it the most. Just keep your cool brother and next time make that call. Its his kids that will suffer the most if they grow up watching DAD do stuff like that. stop the poaching and the thought that it is potentially ok in the kids eyes. the family will make it, dad needs to be taught though for sure.

Katfish
06-09-2013, 08:30 PM
It happened quite often in majority of the threads regarding poachers. It went down to the point where it got serious and very personal...bullets and fist would've been exchanged if the same attacked happened out on the water. Just saying.

Understood. The sniffer is no place for hateful racism.

And RNP ok i get it now. Thought he might have been taking my post as racist because i said "these guys". Thanks for clarifying

JB14
06-09-2013, 08:32 PM
Really?
Sorry if I was a racist.

My bad.

This again???

Katfish
06-09-2013, 08:32 PM
shame on you... JK sometimes seeing stuff like that gets the best of all of us. In the end it will be the other guy who is gonna get in the most trouble. His bad karma and poor mentality will catch up with him and he will pay for it the most. Just keep your cool brother and next time make that call. Its his kids that will suffer the most if they grow up watching DAD do stuff like that. stop the poaching and the thought that it is potentially ok in the kids eyes. the family will make it, dad needs to be taught though for sure.

Well said man. Well said.

LURKER916
06-09-2013, 08:37 PM
Shoulda just posted the dirty diapers on the bank, along with a pic of a dude washing his kid in the American River after he changed his kids diaper.

So anyone downstream swimming is in for a treat. F n A.

I honestly don't k ow what else to say.

I'm effing disgusted.

redneckpunk
06-09-2013, 08:39 PM
Shoulda just posted the dirty diapers on the bank, along with a pic of a dude washing his kid in the American River after he changed his kids diaper.

chumming IS illegal on the AR. LOL!

Dlee
06-09-2013, 08:41 PM

So anyone downstream swimming is in for a treat. F n A.

I honestly don't k ow what else to say.

I'm effing disgusted.

That is pretty sick dude. Did they litter or steal fish also?

Katfish
06-09-2013, 08:45 PM
chumming IS illegal on the AR. LOL!

F N hilarious man! LOL

LURKER916
Undersized stripes, litter, and illegally taking of crawfish.

Unless its legal to wade and use a net to catch crawfish. If that is legal then my bad.

Bad angry mad words etc.....

fishingfrieda
Me and my boy just happened to check out SB on Earth Day and we were picking up trash where it was obvious people were partying recently. As we were discussing Earth Day, these kids came along, a guy and girl and they are looking all over the ground. The guy was desperately looking for his wallet he somehow dropped when they were partying there that day. I said we haven't seen it, we're just picking up the trash that was left here. It was like instant karma :grin::grin:

LURKER916
06-09-2013, 08:49 PM
Two years ago I volunteered at the American River Parkway, picked up a sheetload of trash,
Found 3 cameras. A jacket. Two wallets ( no cash) ( of course) half a dozen paddles, plenty o beer, a watch, a used condom, 4 knives, 7 bikes, an oil barrel, 3 rafts. And other crap.

People treat the river like a sewer it makes me see red.

BIG_ONE
06-09-2013, 08:51 PM
Undersized stripes, litter, and illegally taking of crawfish.

Unless its legal to wade and use a net to catch crawfish. If that is legal then my bad.

Yes it's legal to wade and use a net for crawfish, just like catching them with your hands and using traps for them. Speaking of crawfish...waiting for them to be extremely abundant - they're yummy!!!

:bananasplits:

BeefCakeScout
06-09-2013, 08:58 PM
Yes it's legal to wade and use a net for crawfish, just like catching them with your hands and using traps for them. Speaking of crawfish...waiting for them to be extremely abundant - they're yummy!!!

:bananasplits:

Um.....how long you gonna wait? They are thick

Katfish
06-09-2013, 09:04 PM

Yeah really man.....

I have a line of three traps i set out every tuesday evening....
Check them Wednesday mornings and always have between prolly 75 and 100 of the suckers

Jfitalia
06-09-2013, 09:15 PM
Honestly nothing surprises me anymore. I hate seeing crap like that. I wish I was bigger so I could talk more crap to them. Lol

BIG_ONE
06-09-2013, 09:17 PM

Another month...not thick enough yet.

Jfitalia
06-09-2013, 09:17 PM
*insert J joke here

No wes! That's a diaper not a tampon. Can't make fun of me with that pic. Well I guess you could by saying I'm the size of a baby. I don't wear pull ups anymore. I prefer to just walk into the AR to take a dump.

FISHERPRICE
06-10-2013, 06:39 AM
Its just sad really. I was out last weekend with my daughter across from the university on the AR, there were a set of rapids there and alot of people partying. From google map looked like a killer spot to fish, when i got there still looked like a killer spot but there were 100 people there. Anyways in all the madness of working the tailout and middle of the rapids a HUGE FAMILY comes down with seriously like 15 rafts and HUGE tubes tied together. they get caught up on the center rock and lose tons of trash and ALMOST the raft with all the kids in it. After they manage to free the floating island they simply forget to get ALL the trash they left floating in the river, amongst that was easily 30 cans and a few full bags of recycling and trash..... I was furious honestly. A group of girls next to us had some stand up paddle/surf boards and paddled out and spent easily 30m cleaning every can and bag of trash up. I personally thanked them for their awesome actions to save the river and had my daughter not been there i would have swam out and collected them myself. Its nice to see some people really go all out to save out water ways and try to keep it as pristine as possible.
And you got to see a couple hot chicks paddling in bikini's. I say good day for you !! Went fishing, brought daughter fishing, good hearted people cleaning up after some other dirt bags, and taking in the beautiful sights. :bananadevil:

WHT.RUS
06-10-2013, 07:13 AM
Brown Butter Sauce with Shad..... mMmmmmmm. That is disgusting. Pics next time pls!

CAL.NDN
06-10-2013, 07:37 AM
No please dont post pics of corn speckled brown trout on here thanks for sparing us gory details.

westcoastdave
06-10-2013, 08:40 AM
I would call fish and wildlife if I see poaching. I can't stand our stripers being poached. About trash, when I bait fish for stripers, I bring a trash grabber and garbage bags, and I pick up litter while waiting for a bite. Also before the first of Jan. I often scout out the river for steelhead. When I do I bring the same stuff with me and pick up trash while I am checking out the river.

Tiedup
06-10-2013, 12:29 PM
I wish I was bigger so I could talk more crap to them. Lol

You don't have to be big, muscular, or crazy looking to confront others. You can address the situation without being confrontational.

Usually a casual warning like "Man, my buddy got a $250 ticket last week for that by a warden/sheriff hiding in the bushes in this same spot" will make someone think twice.

These days almost everyone has a phone that can record video and take pictures. Use them to document illegal activities for the wardens/police. You'd be surprised how many people freeze up and correct their actions when there is evidence against them.

PinkSalmon
06-10-2013, 01:37 PM
it saddens and really upsets me when i see people who treat recreational areas like a garbage dump. some of these people are just slobs, and some just don't know any better through their own ignorance. the bottom line is that they donít have that important shared value on how to treat the environment like true outdoors men. i wish the state fish and game would do more to crack down on these type of illegal activies.

djkurisu1
06-10-2013, 01:54 PM
Man I am soo happy to read all this. I know there is a great group of guys and gals showing concern for our precious waterways. I have met quite a few of u guys already and I HAVE to say that I am stoked with the few I have met and cant wait to meet the rest.... It is truly sad to see our waterways blatantly being mistreated, but WE can make a difference with our actions. Banning together and creating situations for these dirt bags to HAVE to deal with will change them one by one and shoot u never know maybe some of these sick *******s know some more of them and might spread the word..... Never put yourself down for wanting to do the right thing. No its not your personal duty, but trust me mother nature and the rest of really appreciate it.... BIG UP YOURSELVES and keep doing what you do...

I'm out of here, off to the river to catch something hopefully....
Chris

49erbassman
06-10-2013, 03:51 PM
If DFW and local authorities start handing out $1k+ fines for littering I guarantee it would make a difference! I even ***** at my own friends for throwing paper on the ground. Heck just driving home from work everyday I could write two three tickets a day between cig butts and trash being thrown out a car window. Would bring in some good revenue as well.

Fish on!

rustyhook
06-11-2013, 12:16 PM
I hate the people who go to Garcia Bend and turn that place to a dump. Last time I was there, I made a fire to burn 3 daipers and tons of baby wipes. Especially when the weather warms up that place turns into a hell hole with people coming and have no consideration for are resource. Fish and wildlife officers need to hide in those bushes and cite violaters on warm weekends, garuantee to go through a book of citations. Next time I'm there, I got DFW Caltip on the dial and will be taking photos.

djkurisu1
06-11-2013, 09:37 PM
if u see it tell them. maybe they will pick up on it and start HANGING AROUND.

LURKER916
06-12-2013, 03:59 AM
I went last nite to the spot with latex gloves and garbage bags. Got it all out.

Now I'm going back to the same spot to fish and hopefully it will still be clean.
If not I'm gonna be pissed

49erbassman
06-12-2013, 11:38 AM
Good work matt. I hauled out case of corona with two full beers and a shirt and towel last time I was there.

Fish on!

striperking13
06-12-2013, 01:25 PM
Matt, invite me to go with you eheheh i've been skunk the last few times out. haah maybe my extra 2 hands can help carry out more trash lol... FISH ON

djkurisu1
06-12-2013, 03:36 PM
Matt, invite me to go with you eheheh i've been skunk the last few times out. haah maybe my extra 2 hands can help carry out more trash lol... FISH ON

Yup count me in also. I am kinda over the shad though. Maybe a spot where some nice stripes might be chasing said shad. I will take care of the predators and u can take care of the shad... hehe.

Tight lines man and keep up the good conservative movement. It is always inspiring to see it happening.

Ldd
10-11-2013, 08:09 PM
Family or not turn them in

BIG_ONE
10-18-2013, 09:34 PM
Family or not turn them in

I find that one hard to believe...

ef9boy88
10-18-2013, 11:05 PM
Two years ago I volunteered at the American River Parkway, picked up a sheetload of trash,
Found 3 cameras. A jacket. Two wallets ( no cash) ( of course) half a dozen paddles, plenty o beer, a watch, a used condom, 4 knives, 7 bikes, an oil barrel, 3 rafts. And other crap.

People treat the river like a sewer it makes me see red.

Well you might wanna post the knife's pics on here we have a sniffer who can't seem to hold on to his :biggrin:

CatchMo
01-17-2014, 10:04 PM
Banker
You know those Brown's are all catch and release.
Sorry. I just had to.

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

LURKER916
01-28-2014, 11:21 PM
Guess with the low flows and the heat wave a coming we should start a new Attention Dirt Bags thread....

coil
03-13-2014, 07:23 AM
Good job. I cant stand people who does that.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk